The Paranormal and BF

i still think that the whole interdimensional/paranormal idea is just a scapegoat for not finding real proof... just cant get on board with this idea

Reactions: ozentity
I have another idea that BF is a thought form, It would explain the genuine accounts and also the lack of evidence. I believe there is next to no chance of it being a living creature but I'd like to be proved wrong.

I know people that have seen them. They are real enough to leave footprints and scat and hair. I dont know how they do what they do but maybe they are created somewhere like in a saucer and sent on a misson?

Last edited:
I honor your opinions ozentity as mine are just opinions., I know people that have seen them. They are real enough to leave footprints and scat and hair. I dont know how they do what they do but maybe they are created somewhere like in a saucer and sent on a misson?
As far as I know they haven't got DNA evidence from hair or scat and footprints could be faked but there is a lot of wilderness still so I'm open as always on anything. I hope it remains a mystery in a way.

there is a new travel channel show with Dr Miraya Something, I cant remember her last name. Anyway if you can get it its really worth watching. I think its called Expedition Bigfoot. Excellent show with REAL evidence .

Reactions: ozentity
there is a new travel channel show with Dr Miraya Something, I cant remember her last name. Anyway if you can get it its really worth watching. I think its called Expedition Bigfoot. Excellent show with REAL evidence .
I hope we get it here, we are a little behind The US with shows, when I was young it was about 30 years, lol.

As far as I know they haven't got DNA evidence from hair or scat and footprints could be faked but there is a lot of wilderness still so I'm open as always on anything. I hope it remains a mystery in a way.
Have you read or listened to shows that had dr Melba Ketchum? She has processed DNA. Also the latest Bigfoot expedition show has DNA evidence also. Both cases show a human mother and unknown father. ( I hope I am remembering correctly ). Anyway it was an unidentified DNA.