The Paranormal and BF

That is what keeps us pressing into the mystery. We have to look at all possibilities. I don’t know what these things are but I have to admit people are seeing something. There are just too many credible people seeing giant ape/humanoid creatures in the woods.
I personally would have to see one dead or alive up close to believe it exists. I'm pretty open minded but too much doesn't add up with it being a living creature at this point for me.

Reactions: Paulm
I have another idea that BF is a thought form, It would explain the genuine accounts and also the lack of evidence. I believe there is next to no chance of it being a living creature but I'd like to be proved wrong.
I would love for it to be real, but kinda like you i really have doubts. there is no proof what so ever that has been found, no tools, fossils, etc... heck there hasnt even ever been fossils of a great ape species of any kind found here in the U.S. i do believe that 90% of the sightings are simple misidentification or hoaxes. i will continue to hope for proof one day but until then i have to face the fact that as of now, sadly, the fact is that Bigfoot does not exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
Have you read or listened to shows that had dr Melba Ketchum? She has processed DNA. Also the latest Bigfoot expedition show has DNA evidence also. Both cases show a human mother and unknown father. ( I hope I am remembering correctly ). Anyway it was an unidentified DNA.
the only problem with the human mother primate/ape father thing is that that would still take an unknown primate to accomplish.... so that means now there are two unknown animals out there....lol.... bigfoot and bigfoots daddy..(which is an entirely different species)

Reactions: ozentity