The latest news and development with my spirit Signal Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks, I've got something more to add here now. A little ways back Naked Apple had brought up the health benefits of juicing.. this follow up is very much about the serious health benefits one can achieve through such dietary intake, and in this unique case, how I use my signal tower for personal feedback and guidance.. I am going to try something now I've never done before,, I am going to see if I can go and copy then paste here what I'd written about this on another forum board last night, here goes :

Hi everyone, I'd like to share something which I just recorded about two hours ago, and also in this process offer information about a device I just purchased which will be changing my life for the better, and I'd like to let others know about this so that they may find out for themselves if they care to.... I bought a couple of food processors called ' Nutri-Bullet 'I sent one to my mother. I've only been using it for four days now with high potency organic produce such as :

Carrots - Kale - broccoli flowers - peeled beets - baby spinach leaves - bee pollen - flax seeds - home brewed Kombucha tea/fruit juice/Chia seeds/ - super blue-green algae - garlic cloves - plus a little more ( all organic and raw )

The Nutri-Bullet device is amazing in what it does to these foods, and how fast and easy it is to clean... you might be able to tell from my list that I tend to go overboard, so when I did my little recording earlier, I was feeling really out of it from the heavy duty detox I was putting myself through... I'm taking a break from this today, and when I get back on it tomorrow, I will take it a little slower...

Without giving any details, I will tell you that my life has been very toxic on many levels for many years..... I have been working on healing all of this for many years.. it's pretty complicated, and most doctors I've seen throughout my life were worse than clueless... So I'll just offer you all a short bit of audio now, and let you know that I have been getting some very helpful advice and counseling from my creation the Signal Tower ..

I realize some people might be annoyed having me label the anomalous audio file which certainly seems like cheating ... So what I will do is offer the excerpted dual direction ( DD ) message or signal on this posting unlabeled, and offer my interpretation of how I hear this along with an audio file of my question on the recording just before this ' signal ' occurred in a following post.

Attachments

• ST-30-DD.mp3
    173.2 KB · Views: 211
Super Cool ! This forum is so amazing !! Ok, now to do the same with the follow up post :

Ok, here's what I hear of the DD file in the preceding post :

' you're detoxing - a toxic life '

I'm not assuming this is absolutely present for others to hear as I do, or where it comes from, but for me, it's clear for me to hear, and I find it encouraging and helpful.

Take care everyone ........ Brian

PS : I'd bet there's more in the tower sounds... I just picked this one nugget which occurs at the very end of this edit ~

Attachments

• ST-30.mp3
    386.7 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: Shadow
Hey Brian! Do you think your tower works on a similar principle to a ghost box? Do you feel it is spirit guides/angels/spirits coming through?

Hi Debi, I'm not sure what a ghost box is..... as far as what or who might be possibly offering advice or guidance.. not sure of this either.... and it certainly seems to me as if a wide spectrum of energies and attitudes come through to me... imagine that.... but many of the messages I receive/perceive come across as quite loving, caring and concerned.. many times using the very word ' Love ' ... I don't claim to know much about angels and spirit guides, but maybe I do, and I just don't realize this yet. Either way, I see this endeavor as more positive than anything else finally. I'm actually pretty excited about what seems to be emerging now... I've literally spent thousands of vigorous hours developing these connections through thousands of experiments and recorded sessions of communication..

I've really questioned my state of mental health in this very pursuit many times, because I've been so obsessively driven since I went through a certain doorway back in 1997. The only thing that did not allow me to turn away for long even though the stress involved has been quite extreme throughout this process until very recently, is that I honestly could not deny to myself that my inner voice was saying to me all along, that this is what you ( meaning me ) are to do. I've always heard very important things don't come easy, so I had to always wonder if this might just be mighty important.... it surely is to me ! I think the jury is still deciding if it will be important to others at some point.

Thanks for the answer, Brian. First off, I'm going to attach an article about the ghost boxes as to how they work. It may offer you some extra insight on what you're experimenting with.

Second, if you feel positive and energized with what you are doing, don't doubt yourself. I have always maintained that there are many ordinary people having extraordinary experiences on their life paths. Those that reach across the veil to new experiences are those most blessed with receiving insights and enlightenment to share with others. Sometimes you have to have a bit of adventure and bravery to cross into the unknown! Today's Topic of the Day kind of deals with that. Check it out! We'd love to have you participate in the conversations!

Here's that article for you. Hope it helps add to the knowledge base.
http://www.angelsghosts.com/ghost_box_how_it_works

Hi Brian, nice to see you again. I listened to the recording, but did not hear any message, just a vibrational sound. Maybe the message is meant for you, so you are able to hear it.

As far as the juicing, that's great! I've been "starting" a detox since the beginning of this year. Your experience with the Nutri-bullet has inspired me. BTW, how do you brew your own Kombucha? I can only afford to get it when it's on sale. Even then, I'm still paying $3 a bottle.

Hi Brian, nice to see you again. I listened to the recording, but did not hear any message, just a vibrational sound. Maybe the message is meant for you, so you are able to hear it.

As far as the juicing, that's great! I've been "starting" a detox since the beginning of this year. Your experience with the Nutri-bullet has inspired me. BTW, how do you brew your own Kombucha? I can only afford to get it when it's on sale. Even then, I'm still paying $3 a bottle.
What in the world is Kombucha?

Thanks for the feedback on the sounds N.A., a couple of friends of mine told me they couldn't hear it either.. the lady friend of mine also told me she thinks that since it very well may be a more personal message for me that it is more attuned to me.... it seems so present that I was excited to share it... I'll have to cool it a little... On the Kombucha.. once you get set up, I think it costs about 45 cents per pint to make your own... check out the happyherbalist . com ... I told a friend and he just bought one for about $20. ... I bought mine from this same man and I've been brewing my own for about five years !

Status
Not open for further replies.