The latest news and development with my spirit Signal Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hi Everyone, I hope you had a good and warm Christmas ! I am looking forward to 2014 as not only a new calendar year, but a majorly new chapter in my life..... over the past week I have been VERY busy experimenting with my creation the signal tower... I sacrificed one of my miniature six string guitars to add a secondary acoustic chamber.. here are a few pics of that operation :

gtr_body.JPG

stgtr_1.JPG

stgtr_2.JPG

stgtr_3.JPG

I am this very evening still working on experimentation with this instrument.... I won't try to say too much in this posting, but I will certainly answer questions some of you may have ! I use what I call a ' carrier track ' this is a creative bit of sounds modified and looped that plays through a speaker in the base of the tower... the sounds are directed out the top of the tower through the cloth grille.... then, as you can see in the pics, it is then carried through the tube into the body of the guitar...

There is a tapered down tube inside the body curved to clear the sound hole area..... I then take my recording mic. and make abrupt ' stabbing ' motions into the sound hole... these motions create what I've called ' pseudo-syllables ' , and this technique along with energies I believe I've built up over many years and many hours seem to produce audio-psychic ' signals... here are a couple samples from just after I'd added the guitar body a few nights ago :

http://audiomedium.com/audio_psychic_medium_brian_jones/st_112.mp3

http://audiomedium.com/audio_psychic_medium_brian_jones/st_113.mp3

I'd sent the first file to S. Rorke without suggesting what I heard.. he heard it word for word the same way I do.... I will post my impressions here of how I hear these repeated samples later if people want me to ! I am refining my audio carrier track this evening... I've already dramatically improved it from the other night's version which brought these signals through.. I think I am very close to having this system in check so I can really focus on the spirit medium energies studies !

Reactions: Naked Apple
For the record, I just about an hour ago have confirmed to myself that I have achieved a serious breakthrough after an extreme amount of work for many years ! Time for some real rest.

PS : ... maybe a little dusting too ;>

Last edited:
UPDATE : in just the past couple of days, I have figured out a much better secondary delivery enhancement to the tower.... the voices are definitely clearer with this.. in fact, I do believe I am completely satisfied now with what I've got as far as the instrument goes.. not only do the ' messages ' seem clearer to me phonetically, but the level of personal interaction is much more advanced... for instance, I was asking for medical/health advice.. I was clearly told to take cinnamon, I asked again about this later, and I got the comment of ' lots of cinnamon ' .. so I have been eating a teaspoon of raw cinnamon powder many times a days... I really do believe it is doing me some good ! There has been so much more that has unfolded with these communications over the past two weeks it's pretty wild !

I am going to turn my back on approaching people as I've done thousands of times since 1997 to see about serious and practical collaboration.... after all that frustration of feeling like Bruce Willis' character ( and the boy to some extent ) in the movie ' The Sixth Sense ', I am done with all that waste and misplacement..... I'm not sure if I will find it the proper thing to ever again try to share so publicly what I've experienced and am experiencing right now. I am putting my energies into getting my own life much more on track, now that I have finally achieved a fairly monumental goal I've been pursuing since 1999 in this single area often called instrumental transcommunication.

I literally have spent thousands of hours on audio-psychic development and experimental instrument building, and I'd severely neglected, hell, downright abused my own needs to pursue something so demanding, challenging, and complexly illusive, but the good news is, I am finally at a point where I am truly able to rest.... This forum is really one of the greatest I've found, so I feel grateful for the generous opportunity, and real good about leaving a record of this here... also, here are a couple of pictures I just took of the device as she stands now and going forward with the newly incorporated secondary output tube :

st_1.JPG

st_2.JPG

I don't know where I'll be in six months from now, but I know I'll be a much better person no matter what or where I'm doing it. I wish you all a very great new year of this 2014 ! May the United States and all countries become more civilized and just ! I've just started in my own mirror going outward.

Best Wishes to everyone ............. Brian J.

Last edited:
This is really interesting Brian. I don't think I understand it yet, but I'm trying. I think if you feel comfortable doing it, you should do a short segment on Bob's podcast some time and explain what you're doing here. Cinnamon is good for many things, including blood glucose control in diabetes. Thanks for sharing this!

Roy, I would discuss it with Bob on a podcast. He and I were aiming for that, and I more less called it off. Over the past two weeks things were really changing.... I can't really explain it, but I am done knocking on doors or doing interviews to nowhere... If I was to speak about it with Bob, it would be different..... I no longer am asking for people to contact me to collaborate, so I wouldn't feel any frustration as I have for years after doing numerous interviews asking for that and getting nothing.

From what I heard of that one podcast Bob conducted the night I called in, I think he'd be well worth speaking with... I think he's still getting things put together on that front..... I'm open to it... Also, many of the ' messages ' I receive through this system cause me to look up words used in my dictionary, it's really pretty exciting and amazing what is occurring, even after all the years and hours I've been pushing for this.... I am really a bit in disbelief after all this time to have it open up so dramatically in just the past two weeks !

Roy, I would discuss it with Bob on a podcast. He and I were aiming for that, and I more less called it off. Over the past two weeks things were really changing.... I can't really explain it, but I am done knocking on doors or doing interviews to nowhere... If I was to speak about it with Bob, it would be different..... I no longer am asking for people to contact me to collaborate, so I wouldn't feel any frustration as I have for years after doing numerous interviews asking for that and getting nothing.

From what I heard of that one podcast Bob conducted the night I called in, I think he'd be well worth speaking with... I think he's still getting things put together on that front..... I'm open to it... Also, many of the ' messages ' I receive through this system cause me to look up words used in my dictionary, it's really pretty exciting and amazing what is occurring, even after all the years and hours I've been pushing for this.... I am really a bit in disbelief after all this time to have it open up so dramatically in just the past two weeks !
Congrats on reaching your goal, Brian! Hey, they make cinnamon in tablet form, which may be easier for you to swallow. And it's good for many, many things, so listen to the messages you're getting. Do take care of yourself so you can share (when it's time) your discovery with others.

Hi Debi, thanks for the tip on the tablet option..... I am totally happy with the method I'm using.... I can buy the cinnamon powder in bulk at my local natural food market.... it's dirt ( or bark ) cheap this way, and it seems to be quite beneficial... I like the taste, and it really doesn't burn my mouth like some people bring up.... I think it's probably good for oral concerns as well this way.... it really feels like it's a win win !

I'm glad ' they ' suggested it to me.... I am documenting many bits of info. from these communications... many are short and profound.. not so much like the personal things I am working with at this time.... I will begin posting these short comments on my website sometime soon. I think I will call them... ' quotes from the tower ' ;)

Reactions: Debi
Hi Brian! Juicing is also very healthy for you since it has live enzymes and lots of vitamins and nutrients. If you don't have the time to juice, you could get green powder at health food places and even at Trader Joes, if you have one near you. Green powder is the dehydrated green juice from dark and light green vegetables, spirulina, wheat grass and other nutrient dense foods. There's about 20 to 30 or more green ingredients that go into the green juice. It does not have the live enzymes since it is dehydrated into powder form, but is easier to take with you if you travel and takes a second to mix with water. Live juice with green powder is the healthiest. There's also a red powder and blue powder. The red is red fruits and veggies and the blue is dehydrated blueberries.

Hi Brian! Juicing is also very healthy for you since it has live enzymes and lots of vitamins and nutrients. If you don't have the time to juice, you could get green powder at health food places and even at Trader Joes, if you have one near you. Green powder is the dehydrated green juice from dark and light green vegetables, spirulina, wheat grass and other nutrient dense foods. There's about 20 to 30 or more green ingredients that go into the green juice. It does not have the live enzymes since it is dehydrated into powder form, but is easier to take with you if you travel and takes a second to mix with water. Live juice with green powder is the healthiest. There's also a red powder and blue powder. The red is red fruits and veggies and the blue is dehydrated blueberries.

Thank you for the thoughtful information... I am aware of most of this already, though some was new... Actually, I was just at a local Trader Joe's store less than an hour ago... just scored a 64oz bottle of Mango-Passionfruit juice there. We are pretty lucky here in Seattle in many ways, many options for healthy produce and supplemental health products are some of the positives of the region ! I am really starting to feel major benefits from what I am doing.... in fact, my energies get so high it's actually been extremely tough for me to interact with most people.. but this time, I am not adjusting myself back down to this, I am going to draw in the interactions I need to move ahead !

I do have a juicer, mainly run carrots and beets through it.. sometimes with a few cloves of raw organic garlic as well :< .. been brewing my own Kombucha for four or five years now... I'm mixing more concoction right now.. that's what I bought juice for. I use 40% Kombucha, 60% fruit juice in a pint bottle, with 3 tablespoons of raw organic Chia seeds ! Once the Chia seeds have soaked sufficiently, they swell up and take on a slimy membrane.... this concoction is so amazing I think it is saving me from the worst of what I've let take me over in the past number of years !

I think the renown spirit medium James Van Praagh may be very correct in his comment that most people's physical illnesses and disease are a secondary result of being unhealthy on spiritual levels.. I think that is what I am finding out finally first hand after many years of living and experiencing things the hard and stubborn ways... I'll digress on that for now, but I just wanted to be honest about it, because I think it's at epidemic proportions in modern society, and many people are looking for answers. If that sounds crazy, I'll blame it on nutrition shock ~ ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.