THE CONSPIRACY THREAD

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Let's add a dose of conspiracy to the forum, hmmmm???? This thread is for anything related to conspiracy! Add on, people!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1125099/pg1

HOURS after planes flew into the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, Kurt Sonnenfeld was given unrestricted access to ground zero.

Sonnenfeld was working for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, an organisation tied to the US Department of Homeland Security and charged with co-ordinating first response to disasters.

Armed with camera gear, the 39-year-old was asked to film everything he saw. His documented evidence was supposed to form part of a report about what happened, but he never handed back the footage.

His life began to unravel spectacularly in the following months and years, culminating in the death of his wife.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1125099/pg1

HOURS after planes flew into the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, Kurt Sonnenfeld was given unrestricted access to ground zero.

Sonnenfeld was working for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, an organisation tied to the US Department of Homeland Security and charged with co-ordinating first response to disasters.

Armed with camera gear, the 39-year-old was asked to film everything he saw. His documented evidence was supposed to form part of a report about what happened, but he never handed back the footage.

His life began to unravel spectacularly in the following months and years, culminating in the death of his wife.

***scroll down to video on page

Reactions: Debi
13707617_1752355318353513_1767546258422332960_n.jpg

And another conspiracy we have heard of is this. When we have men of science claiming this, it lends credence to the whole thing. I see this coming "conspiracy" coming back around again in paranormal news. What do YOU think? Have we been helped by the people of other words?

Reactions: NobleHouse
Reactions: Debi
I have always believed in this theory.....too many issues....the only question was WHO set this up. Was this a Black Ops or CIA mission. Too many top engineers have said the buildings could NOT fall the way they did without internal blasts..... so sad that we have to have this happening in our country by our own government!
I agree that something has always been "off" on this whole scenario. Outside sources were the ones to commit the crime itself, but how much was it influenced and the outcome arranged? A tangled web...so much manipulation!

Reactions: NobleHouse
I agree that something has always been "off" on this whole scenario. Outside sources were the ones to commit the crime itself, but how much was it influenced and the outcome arranged? A tangled web...so much manipulation!

I agree outside forces were used to commit parts of the crimes. But they were not the brains behind the operation. Read the reports from the pilot instructors....they all said it would have been impossible with their skill set to manuever the planes the way they were controlled.....but alas I agree with you....a tangled web...so much manipulation!!!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I agree outside forces were used to commit parts of the crimes. But they were not the brains behind the operation. Read the reports from the pilot instructors....they all said it would have been impossible with their skill set to manuever the planes the way they were controlled.....but alas I agree with you....a tangled web...so much manipulation!!!
I shall dig it up and read it. I've talked to several others who have given me some insight on this as well.

Here ya go, Noble. My kid just sent this link to me...

The Saudis Did 9/11