Thank You

the stacking of the rocks/stones is a message of some type....not sure what though. stacking of stones is a spiritual practice. its practiced across many different disciplines. but can also mean a claiming of space or area. depending on the source. is there any meaning of this in your area, native peoples practice maybe. (im not familiar with your area enough to know their beliefs or practices. but a possible burial ground or worship area at one time?).... i dunno, but that may be a good place to start to find what it may be or what it may want or how to co-exist with it if its the land or elemental
Good thinking Paul. Maybe something as simple as planting a fruit tree in a peace offering gesture would work.

After i logged off this morning, i tried to focus on your issue. What i picked up was a tall, slender man who was at a distance, mid stride walking towards me. He wore a black hat and in my simple New Jersey terms, reminded me of someone that'd be out in the bush all the time. I don't know why i saw this man or knew what this was about. It remained in my thoughts for at least an hour afterwards, so pretty sure it meant something. If it pertains to your happenings, then it may be a person and not an It doing these things. Figured i'd share either way, Oz. Baffled me lol.

I have black curtains in the hallway separating two sections of the house as to heat the back easier where I usually am. I walk through and part the curtains with my arm. Last night I tried to part them, moving my arm back and forth then I realized I was about three feet before the curtains, there was a black mass my arm was going through. I walked through it and through the curtains. The strange thing is I didn't feel any fear or badness doing this, it was gone on the way back.

After i logged off this morning, i tried to focus on your issue. What i picked up was a tall, slender man who was at a distance, mid stride walking towards me. He wore a black hat and in my simple New Jersey terms, reminded me of someone that'd be out in the bush all the time. I don't know why i saw this man or knew what this was about. It remained in my thoughts for at least an hour afterwards, so pretty sure it meant something. If it pertains to your happenings, then it may be a person and not an It doing these things. Figured i'd share either way, Oz. Baffled me lol.
Thanks Selectric, there is some type of black figure in the house.

the stacking of the rocks/stones is a message of some type....not sure what though. stacking of stones is a spiritual practice. its practiced across many different disciplines. but can also mean a claiming of space or area. depending on the source. is there any meaning of this in your area, native peoples practice maybe. (im not familiar with your area enough to know their beliefs or practices. but a possible burial ground or worship area at one time?).... i dunno, but that may be a good place to start to find what it may be or what it may want or how to co-exist with it if its the land or elemental
I'm not sure but the neighbor I was having trouble with is indigenous, I haven't seen him lately, I think he was jailed but I have nothing to do with that.

Hi Oz! I wonder if this could be a Brownie... These are "helpful" little spirits that like to help around the house. They are fine, but they usually start to cause mild chaos if they are not rewarded with an offering or two! Have you heard of these, or are they just a European phenomenon?