Thank You

I agree 100% with Debi. Didn't know it was bothering the pups as well. May very well be the 'porch thing' from previous thread, little by little working it's way into your space. 'Door man' or not, It's gotta go. Will be thinking positive thoughts for ya Oz. Keep us posted on this.

I agree 100% with Debi. Didn't know it was bothering the pups as well. May very well be the 'porch thing' from previous thread, little by little working it's way into your space. 'Door man' or not, It's gotta go. Will be thinking positive thoughts for ya Oz. Keep us posted on this.
I'd forgotten about that, or not completely but that thing looked bad. I don't know if I ever reported having stones appear on my porch, usually three or four, I'd sweep them off and one or two days later they'd be there again in the exact same place. I put it down to a bird but that's doubtful to me.

I'd forgotten about that, or not completely but that thing looked bad. I don't know if I ever reported having stones appear on my porch, usually three or four, I'd sweep them off and one or two days later they'd be there again in the exact same place. I put it down to a bird but that's doubtful to me.
That sounds like a BF thing, leaving 'trinkets/gifts'. Are they the same rocks or different each time put back?

That sounds like a BF thing, leaving 'trinkets/gifts'. Are they the same rocks or different each time put back?
I didn't think of that. I'm not sure but the same type. I'd swept them off about three times before it clicked. I just do my chores without thinking usually, lol. The thing I saw before was about 5ft with a smallish head so I don't think BF. The first time the rocks were there my grandson had just gone home to Sydney so I thought it was just him.

I didn't think of that. I'm not sure but the same type. I'd swept them off about three times before it clicked. I just do my chores without thinking usually, lol. The thing I saw before was about 5ft with a smallish head so I don't think BF. The first time the rocks were there my grandson had just gone home to Sydney so I thought it was just him.
There are other types of elementals (not all good guys either) who are known for leaving rocks and small objects to get attention.

As you all know I'm not one to entertain intruding entities. I have been feeling a presence for a while but not bad at all so I just let it go. It has started opening doors for me, I'll be going out to hang washing and the back screen door will open saving me putting the basket down. You have to turn the handle so it's not wind doing this and will open for me bringing the dry clothes back in. I'd say this happens once in two to three times and only when I'm carrying something. Entity or some kind of telekinesis? Either way it's quite helpful, lol.

We all dont know...

OK, Oz. Ya got my attention on this one! Please keep us posted on activity.
Haven't had anything happen again until a couple of days ago. We have had a cold snap in the weather and doors have started closing on me instead of opening. The back screen door a few times, also I went out for a ciggy on the back porch last night and the back glass sliding door closed behind me. This is a very heavy door that doesn't slide well and have to oil the runner often. I was sitting with my back to it and heard it close, my dogs were with me and it didn't bother them. Whatever it is its getting a bit cheeky and negative.

Haven't had anything happen again until a couple of days ago. We have had a cold snap in the weather and doors have started closing on me instead of opening. The back screen door a few times, also I went out for a ciggy on the back porch last night and the back glass sliding door closed behind me. This is a very heavy door that doesn't slide well and have to oil the runner often. I was sitting with my back to it and heard it close, my dogs were with me and it didn't bother them. Whatever it is its getting a bit cheeky and negative.
That's a lot of force to move a sliding door. Whatever this thing is it has sufficient energy. That's scary, Oz. Be careful and protect yourself and the animals. If it can exert that much force on objects, i'd hate to imagine what else it could do, let alone why it seems to be taunting you. Sending you positive energy across the pond, my friend.

the stacking of the rocks/stones is a message of some type....not sure what though. stacking of stones is a spiritual practice. its practiced across many different disciplines. but can also mean a claiming of space or area. depending on the source. is there any meaning of this in your area, native peoples practice maybe. (im not familiar with your area enough to know their beliefs or practices. but a possible burial ground or worship area at one time?).... i dunno, but that may be a good place to start to find what it may be or what it may want or how to co-exist with it if its the land or elemental