Take me out to the Ballgame....

040f33c015520acc0823567e9aa06ffe--watch-elf-buddy-the-elf-quotes.jpg

He is athletic. Last Spring, in one day, he played for 10 teams and in all 9 defensive positions. It was a Spring training game.

Andrew Romine did it for the Tigers last fall in a real game. Yeah, it's a bit of a gimmick, but still fun to watch. You can't do this in a meaningful game, that is with playoff implications on the line.

Reactions: Paintman
DES MOINES — An Iowa man has been arrested in connection with vandalism that occurred at the site of the iconic movie “Field of Dreams.”
Austin Pape, 20, of Dyersville was charged with second-degree criminal mischief and reckless driving. He turned himself into the Dubuque County Sheriff's Office Thursday morning.

'Field of Dreams' at 25: Is this heaven?

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I trust everybody bought their 2018 MLB preview magazine. Bought Athlon Sports this year. $9.99 (Cheap.) Hey, it's referenced from February to November ! :)

Reactions: 7Critter
I trust everybody bought their 2018 MLB preview magazine. Bought Athlon Sports this year. $9.99 (Cheap.) Hey, it's referenced from February to November ! :)
I bought one last year on your recommendation. I loaned it to my son in law and never saw it again. I told him keep as long as he wanted. He participates in sports leagues, so it probably came in handy with player selections and trades.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi