Take me out to the Ballgame....

Christie,I figured out hope for the White Sox season. If we can win 32 games in the next one game, we can get a wildcard birth.

Reactions: 7Critter
Congrats to the Colorado Rockies who, yesterday, clinched a bid as a wilcard team in the post season tournament / playoffs and all other teams who will be represented in a bid for the World Series. May all teams play to their best ability. The fun begins !

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
One heck of a World Series game five . Houston wins 13-12 in extra innings. This was perhaps the most exciting World Series game that I have ever seen. Definitely the most runs scored.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Pitchers and catchers reported last week. :) Big news with the White Sox. WGN radio is their new home. They have a really good sports desk, and can really promote the team. Plus the Sox radio announcers are coming back.
Hope Springs Eternal. What is cool is the White Sox have such a tiny payroll. The whole team is rookies. Next year there's going to be a glut of free agents. And the White Sox are going to have a lot of cash.:cool:

Reactions: 7Critter
It’s hard to get excited when your team has been gutted. This is gonna be a sad spring I think.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh, just think of the Tigers as having an unplanned rebuild.:p

i will be happy to listen to the game on my way home from work. I will miss JD the most i think.

Reactions: Paintman