Strange sights while shopping..

I can't believe how many women in stores walk away from their shopping cart leaving their purse right on top of the cart in plain view.

Once I was in line at a market check out and the woman right in front of me turned around and asked me if I'd watch her cart. I agreed and she walked away to pick some more items from the store, leaving a big open purse on top of her cart. I'm not a thief but how would she know that? Someone else could have just picked it up and walked right out of the store without anyone even noticing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I can't believe how many women in stores walk away from their shopping cart leaving their purse right on top of the cart in plain view.

Once I was in line at a market check out and the woman right in front of me turned around and asked me if I'd watch her cart. I agreed and she walked away to pick some more items from the store, leaving a big open purse on top of her cart. I'm not a thief but how would she know that? Someone else could have just picked it up and walked right out of the store without anyone even noticing.
My purse is pretty much attached to my body at all times! No way I would be that trusting. Good thing she had you in the line!

Or accused you of taking something from her in a scam job. That was my first thought.