Strange sights while shopping..

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Some call them Walmart sightings, but I've seen strange things that people do or wear in almost every store over the years.

What have you seen or heard that had you doing a double take or laughing while in a store? (Or parking lot!)

I will confess...I was once a "sighting". My 5'7" self dressed in an elf costume (complete with elf shoes) followed by my 4'9" (she claims) assistant, running through the Walmart bakery to grab Christmas cookies that weren't delivered for the party.

There are so many people these days with no sense of self-respect. I have often seen people wearing see through clothing or stuff that shows more than anyone would want to see. I know I sound like an old karen but it is the truth.

There are so many people these days with no sense of self-respect. I have often seen people wearing see through clothing or stuff that shows more than anyone would want to see. I know I sound like an old karen but it is the truth.
That is so true. I would never be seen in public in some of the outfits I've seen.

I was shopping the other week with my daughter and two grandsons, 4 and 6 months. There was a women about 30 with 3 screaming young kids and she kept yelling and smacking them around the isles. We got to the check out and the women was ropeable and started threatening her kids in a loud voice. Our little 4year old , standing in the trolley, lent over to the women and said, that's a bit savage, LOL. The women looked around daggers at him, then looked at us and decided to shut up, lol.

The lady pushing a stroller with the kid screaming the tops of his lungs. Instead of doing anything about it, she just tilts the stroller back so his kicking legs couldn't stop her from rolling forward. Then there was the strange guy talking to his shoulder while looking at women's shoes. I agree about the clothes people wear. Do they really think or care at all? How about bathe or shower before venturing out into the world? That'd be a plus.

While visiting a local, upscale department store last week, I noticed a rather large, hairy guy looking at very elegant ladies' spring shoes/sandals. He wasn't physically trying them on, but he was holding them up to his feet/current shoes as if to gauge whether they would fit. He seemed to particularly appreciate a pair of white, strapped sandals with slight heels.

While visiting a local, upscale department store last week, I noticed a rather large, hairy guy looking at very elegant ladies' spring shoes/sandals. He wasn't physically trying them on, but he was holding them up to his feet/current shoes as if to gauge whether they would fit. He seemed to particularly appreciate a pair of white, strapped sandals with slight heels.
I think this one takes the prize. Too funny of a mental PIc.