Somebody’s knocking…..

That’s Apnea. Go get a sleep study Jad. Your brain and heart is basically suffocating. I can help using the pap.
I have had the overnight test ,so I have the prescription .. can't afford it but primarily reason I won't use it is because I loathe air being forced down my throat all night.I could not handle it, it dried me out-my insides felt like a husk. Horrible and my vocal cord were impacted.No matter how much fluid I drank. I don't notice weight being an issue for me .It may just be a basic structual thing ..born that way

Reactions: Lynne
Ok. Your house is Haunted Paul, Next! Lol. Also, there was a crash about 2 hrs ago, turns out to be a skeleton (literally) in my attic that fell. I had propped it up and somehow face face first. Ouch. No wind, no branches on our Bedroom side.
Fear not Pauly! I'm on the case!
So funny,2Riverz..Yup. your house is haunted, paul. Next!

Reactions: Lynne
I have had the overnight test ,so I have the prescription .. can't afford it but primarily reason I won't use it is because I loathe air being forced down my throat all night.I could not handle it, it dried me out-my insides felt like a husk. Horrible and my vocal cord were impacted.No matter how much fluid I drank. I don't notice weight being an issue for me .It may just be a basic structual thing ..born that way
It took me a while to get used to it. You can adjust the settings also for the humidity level which goes to 7, mines on 5. I sleep like a baby.

Happened again last night….Sometime between 2 and 5 am I’m guessing. Rap, rap, rap. Three knocks in quick succession. It sounded like it came from the wall on my wife’s side, which lines the closet , I think. Then, it happened again right after as I was drifting back off to sleep, rap, rap, rap. What’s weird is, I must be meant to hear these as I am always stirring when I hear them. And it’s always early morning time…. I jotted it down on my calendar.

Happened again last night….Sometime between 2 and 5 am I’m guessing. Rap, rap, rap. Three knocks in quick succession. It sounded like it came from the wall on my wife’s side, which lines the closet , I think. Then, it happened again right after as I was drifting back off to sleep, rap, rap, rap. What’s weird is, I must be meant to hear these as I am always stirring when I hear them. And it’s always early morning time…. I jotted it down on my calendar.
This has been known to happen as one comes back from dreamstate or is ready to go back into dreamstate. It can be very loud but is often not audible to others.

This has been known to happen as one comes back from dreamstate or is ready to go back into dreamstate. It can be very loud but is often not audible to others.
its also not uncommon to hear your name called out when in a semi dream state, either entering the state or returning from the dream state.... can be quite alarming as it happens but is a common effect of the semi sleep stage... a lot of these type occurances can be due to a change in lifestyle, sleep patterns, foods, or something causing stress or excitement that is upcoming or anticipated......

I think quite a few of these psychological illusions are classed as paranormal by some people. I myself have had to take a step back at times to evaluate. After a while you tend to spot the real stuff pretty quick and your senses tell you.

There is a wonderful new kind of face mask. I just ordered it. I couldn't tolerate straps on my face all night, and often would pull the whole thing off in my sleep. This one just goes over nostrils with special magnets. A company called Bleep Sleep makes them. I am on my third night of full sleep, and don't have those awful creases on my face when I wake. My sleep report is now usually A+!

As for dry air, you can add moisture to the air that comes through the hose.