Somebody’s knocking…..

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
tis Tony Orlando ,thrice knocking at my chamber door

Reactions: Lynne
I lost 50 lbs and stopped snoring, completely. The wife said I used to stop breathing for up to seven seconds before that!
That’s why I’m on keto dude 45 more pounds. I won’t need a CPAP even though I’ll probably still use it because I sleep awesome and I won’t have high blood pressure. And good job! Way to go!

Somebody’s knocking, should I let them in? Lord it’s the Devil..would you look at him!

All songs aside. Somebody/thing, was knockin last night. Rap, Rap, about 2 am. I could clearly hear it in the bedroom, but not sure it came from.... the bedroom and this is not the first time. Wife said maybe the cats. Cats don’t rap in succession. And, I’ve heard them before the 2 fuzzy-butts arrived. I always “just happen” to be stirring at night when I hear them. This is prolly the 4th or 5th time in the last few years….
In the future, I’m gonna make sure I jot down the time and the date and start paying more attention….
I betcha you 'just happen" to wake up because the knocks woke you or the first one woke you and you were awake to hear the other 2

That’s why I’m on keto dude 45 more pounds. I won’t need a CPAP even though I’ll probably still use it because I sleep awesome and I won’t have high blood pressure. And good job! Way to go!
So the apnea can cause high blood pressure?

So the apnea can cause high blood pressure?
a masseuse told me recently that when I fell asleep on her table and I went into a deep sleep I wasn't breathing for almost a minute then I would gasp. can't be good...

You might want to make sure it's not bats or squirrels or something that got in your wall. They can get in through the smallest holes and can do a lot of damage.
so can Tony Orlando

a masseuse told me recently that when I fell asleep on her table and I went into a deep sleep I wasn't breathing for almost a minute then I would gasp. can't be good...
That’s Apnea. Go get a sleep study Jad. Your brain and heart is basically suffocating. I can help using the pap.