Some interesting info on what was shot down

Found Canada
gettyimages-51972152-612x612.jpg

"Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar." - Sigmund Freud

Balloons.

There are a lot of amateur made balloons these days, of all shapes. You can find how-to's online.
Not stating that these are such, but think also that cheap balloons are an easy way to spread panic across rival nations.

I feel comfortable with Occam's Razor on this one.

Don't trust the talking heads. Only a few pilots actually saw these up close, and it is very hard to pick out details at 600mph and a thousand yards away. Everyone else just wants to sound authoritative.

another one brought down over lake huron today.....

Wait...I saw the NOTAM on the area but didn't post it because an "official" said they were simply doing refueling drills...once again, they need to get their stories straight. Balloons they may be but they have payloads attached and we don't know what those are. Well, at least WE don't.

Wait...I saw the NOTAM on the area but didn't post it because an "official" said they were simply doing refueling drills...once again, they need to get their stories straight. Balloons they may be but they have payloads attached and we don't know what those are. Well, at least WE don't.
Correction, this one did not appear to have payload attached like the others but lines were hanging down from it.

The pay load part is what concerns me. How easy to spread a pandemic that way.