Share with us your favorite movies!

Well i'll start out by talking about a movie i recently saw.
AntMan was a great movie. Well written, nice plot the acting was what you thought it would be from a AAA title movie.
It's well worth the money, a good date movie if the person you are with likes superhero movies.
A short summary of the movie is, A scientist played by Michael Douglas invents a technology that can shrink a man or woman to a ant size.
Fearing this tech would fall into the wrong hands he kept the secret hid as best as he could. His protege continued the work until he found the secret formula.
Michael Douglas's daughter is played by someone but her name escapes me at this time lol. She and her father plan to steal the tech from the protege.
So in comes Paul Rudd's character, i thief who just got out of prison... That's all i'll say i don't want to spoil the movie at all.
As far as a superhero movie goes to introduce a new movie franchise goes it's a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend it.

One of my all-time favorite horror movies in The Creature From the Black Lagoon. I like the missing link story line, and also the fact that we shouldn't mess with nature - although that's more so when they try to make him an lung-breather. I like the diving in the movie, which led me to diving as I grew older. I also like the whole expedition to the Amazon, which led me to South America later in life too. Way before Jaws had people worrying about going in the water, The Creature had caused the same panic!

Last edited:
I love the old time horror movies. Vincent Price to me is the best horror actor ever. His voice and delivery is off the charts. He was also in the old time radio series The Saint. Radio truly is the theatre of the mind.

I love the old time horror movies. Vincent Price to me is the best horror actor ever. His voice and delivery is off the charts. He was also in the old time radio series The Saint. Radio truly is the theatre of the mind.
Yes, I love old-time radio. I have been listening to some of the old detective shows lately like Box 13, Johnny Dollar, and of course Dragnet. Yes, I have to agree, Vincent Price is one of the best horror actors there was - his voice alone set the mood for an eerily good time.

Yes, I love old-time radio. I have been listening to some of the old detective shows lately like Box 13, Johnny Dollar, and of course Dragnet. Yes, I have to agree, Vincent Price is one of the best horror actors there was - his voice alone set the mood for an eerily good time.
Johnny Dollar is a great radio show as well. I listen to that on SiriusXM's Sonic Theatre. Radio is a lost and sometimes forgotten art form and entertainment outlet. I would love when they would do marathons of The Saint and Johnny Dollar. It gives a glimpse into how society was back then.

Johnny Dollar is a great radio show as well. I listen to that on SiriusXM's Sonic Theatre. Radio is a lost and sometimes forgotten art form and entertainment outlet. I would love when they would do marathons of The Saint and Johnny Dollar. It gives a glimpse into how society was back then.
Yeah, I follow Adam Graham on http://www.greatdetectives.net/detectives/about/ He has good detective shows. Adam is out of Idaho, but has a huge Texas drawl. LOL

I also listen to Imagination Theater out of Seattle, http://www.jimfrenchproductions.com/ and they have their own series called Harry Nile, as well as other radio shows they produce.

Reactions: Seahunter
Thanks for the links. Imagination theater i haven't heard them in years. I forgot all about them lol.
You bet. Another thing I've been doing, is almost all the old Charlie Chan movies are on YouTube so I have been watching those in order. There are both the Warner Oland ones and Sidney Toler's - I love watching those!