Scrying

upload_2016-7-26_18-46-19.png

I've done the swinging crystal. I was amazed how good it worked in my hand. The arks were large and changed directions for yes or now. It worked so well it scared me

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I was actually trained in this by a very advanced Wiccan years ago. I do own an actual scrying mirror, but have not used it in many moons.

I tink the secret of scrying lies in the magical power of plants you can actually make essential oil and spay it on the mirror they is also powdered plant that you can put on the scying object i never try it but its so logic that it must be thrue...Nostradamus used a bowl with dark inc water and specially selected powdered plants to scry ...

Reactions: Debi
I tink the secret of scrying lies in the magical power of plants you can actually make essential oil and spay it on the mirror they is also powdered plant that you can put on the scying object i never try it but its so logic that it must be thrue...Nostradamus used a bowl with dark inc water and specially selected powdered plants to scry ...
I've been a life long scryer, Fort. In fact, I just passed on my scrying mirror to someone. Consider me kinda at expert level on this one.