Rock-a-bye gene edited babies (Here now in China!)

I have two opinions on this one for good (Being able to avoid health risks without immunization) and the other for wth will the government do with this?
(Create a monster for the war effort) I'm sure if they thought they could gain from this the doctor would be commisioned by the CIA in order to carry on experiments for many different agendas maybe take genes that are in the archives from like great minds and people with certain extraordinary skills and or physical traits and maybe work on creating someone they think would become a great world leader. Only time will tell.

A few years ago I posted something about the genetically altered super soldier already exists. My boss at Fort Knox was a heavily decorated soldier. He took part in the kidnapping of Slobodan Milosevic.( the Serbian dictator.) My boss's job was to secure and airfield. It was a small airstrip,out of the way.
What landed was a smallish commercial aircraft loaded with rockets. I'm going to use his words now. " to this day I'm still not sure who these guys were. They were all six foot 3, spoke every language, and looked identical. They wore no insignia and I have never seen that uniform before."

Now I have seen this man(my NCO) in dress uniform. He earned every medal that you can earn. You can't BS that. This guy was ,been there done that and blew it up. I was very sure that he was being candid with what he saw.

One day I had the temerity to ask him why he was not a master sergeant given all of those decorations and his age. He was an E6 with a master's degree. So he was busted down a lot. His response:
" I get in trouble because I like to fight."
I said, "No shit.":confused:

What landed was a smallish commercial aircraft loaded with rockets. I'm going to use his words now. " to this day I'm still not sure who these guys were. They were all six foot 3, spoke every language, and looked identical. They wore no insignia and I have never seen that uniform before."
I believe him. And that is just down right unnerving.

A few years ago I posted something about the genetically altered super soldier already exists. My boss at Fort Knox was a heavily decorated soldier. He took part in the kidnapping of Slobodan Milosevic.( the Serbian dictator.) My boss's job was to secure and airfield. It was a small airstrip,out of the way.

Now I have seen this man(my NCO) in dress uniform. He earned every medal that you can earn. You can't BS that. This guy was ,been there done that and blew it up. I was very sure that he was being candid with what he saw.

One day I had the temerity to ask him why he was not a master sergeant given all of those decorations and his age. He was an E6 with a master's degree. So he was busted down a lot. His response:
" I get in trouble because I like to fight."
I said, "No shit.":confused:

MKULTRA. From birth.

(Or even from before birth.)

Reactions: ozentity