Psychedelic Concierge?

yes, dont they look like the ones you can trust your safety to, zappy and blueshirt there..... while youre freaking out, all paranoid on a bad trip thinking youre blind or something, theylle just be looking all goofy trying to fix his wardrobe malfunction....... at least MY friends would be below me while im on the roof about to take a dive into the pool yelling, 'Jump" "jump" "jump" "you can make it"...........yeah, been there done that.......good times......

364032334_290933516846919_4774936481712623504_n.jpg

“Those 65- to 70-year-olds are my favorite to work with.” ;bg3

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
1691079069683.png
i know who will be staring in my next couchemar (nightmare). Woudda been good for the Shining.
Scarier than those creepy twins. lol. Can you imagine seeing those two at your front or back door? EEEEK

[QUOTE=" Can you imagine seeing those two at your front or back door? EEEEK
[/QUOTE]

It depends on if they brought some good sh!t with them. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ozentity
View attachment 50167i know who will be staring in my next couchemar (nightmare). Woudda been good for the Shining.
Scarier than those creepy twins. lol. Can you imagine seeing those two at your front or back door? EEEEK
the dude in the blue shirt looks like he wants to say, "we've been trying to reach you about your extended warranty............."

Last edited: