Psychedelic Concierge?

man, people have been picking mushrooms from cow pastures since the beginning of time and now these guys wanna charge 15 grand for what teenagers do every friday night.....lol

yes plz. gee...which one is the psychedelic concierge ?
1691008033690.png

the guy in blue looks so high he probably didn't realize he misbuttoned his shirt

Last edited:
yes plz. gee...which one is the psychedelic concierge ?View attachment 50139
the guy in blue looks so high he probably didn't realize he misbuttoned his shirt
yes, dont they look like the ones you can trust your safety to, zappy and blueshirt there..... while youre freaking out, all paranoid on a bad trip thinking youre blind or something, theylle just be looking all goofy trying to fix his wardrobe malfunction....... at least MY friends would be below me while im on the roof about to take a dive into the pool yelling, 'Jump" "jump" "jump" "you can make it"...........yeah, been there done that.......good times......

yes, dont they look like the ones you can trust your safety to, zappy and blueshirt there..... while youre freaking out, all paranoid on a bad trip thinking youre blind or something, theylle just be looking all goofy trying to fix his wardrobe malfunction....... at least MY friends would be below me while im on the roof about to take a dive into the pool yelling, 'Jump" "jump" "jump" "you can make it"...........yeah, been there done that.......good times......
funny ,Paul!
and TRUE