PNF Feline Mascot Naming Contest-WINNER

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WE HAVE A WINNER.

OUR MASCOT SHALL HENCEFORTH AND HERETOFORE BE KNOWN AS:

THOMASINA as submitted by our own OZENTITY. TAKE A BOW, OZ!

Our judge pointed out the name selected reflected the main character in the film "The Witch." Said our judge, "It resonated with me and the film was full of decidedly paranormal events. I'm getting female vibes from the cat too."

By the way, in no particular order our runner ups were Ghost, Misty, and Abby.

The PNF and Thomasina would like to thank all who submitted names, as well as our esteemed judge who worked hard to decide on our mascot's name. A special thanks to the nice people at Price Waterhouse who worked with our judge to ensure results were tabulated and verified. (Note--Debi, I told the Price Waterhouse guys to send their bill to PNF in care of you.)

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
julia-child-meme.jpg

Thanks, I just looked it up and the movie came out the year I was born. When I saw a cat name and PNF this just came to me, I hadn't thought about it for decades. I remember the movie sort of frightened me in a paranormal way but I was about 4 and a little sensitive, lol. :)

Thanks, I just looked it up and the movie came out the year I was born. When I saw a cat name and PNF this just came to me, I hadn't thought about it for decades. I remember the movie sort of frightened me in a paranormal way but I was about 4 and a little sensitive, lol. :)
Congrats, Oz! Just fyi, I was not the judge and did not weigh in on this so I didn't add pressure on the judging!

Now that the judging is complete, I want you to know that when I saw your suggestion it brought back many memories for me! I loved that movie as a child and I had totally forgotten it!

Thank you to whoever was the judge, and to Duke for managing and promoting the entire thing.... therefore that bill will be forwarded direct to him! lol

Now that the judging is complete, I want you to know that when I saw your suggestion it brought back many memories for me! I loved that movie as a child and I had totally forgotten it!
Do you remember if the movie scared or affected you Debi or was it just me being a wuss, lol.

Unfortunately we have a few issues that are preventing Thomasina from becoming a full-fledged PFN member. The minimum age to join is 18, so she isn't old enough and she refuses to lie about her age.

The more troubling problem in the registration process is, to ensure robots are not signing up, the applicant is asked to check a box that says, "I am a human." This Thomasina refuses to do. Other sites have a "I am not a robot" box to tick, and she tells me she'd gladly do that.

The good news is the mascot we've chosen in a respectable, law abiding/rules following cat we can all be proud of. Rest assured your PNF staff is working to resolve these issues so that Thomasina can join us.