Pass the salt.....

You need to visit "Jungle Jim's International Market" in Cincinnati. They have a hot sauce department that defies description, including a selection of "adults only" sauces due to the prurient interest nature of their labels. View attachment 55093
We have a store here called The Pepper Palace that only sells hot sauce, BBQ sauce, rubs and spices. They have dispensers filled with tiny spoons on every rack of shelves so that you can taste test just about every sauce or rub before you buy it.

Grits are starting to be more popular here now. Perhaps most places served it, i just didn't hear anyone ordering it. But i know my boss and one of the guys orders it with breakfast.
grits are good............with butter and sugar, they are good also to add broken bacon pieces to them (or sausage)

Emrils Essence - it's a light Cajun seasoning.
Mrs. Dash sodium free stuff.
Italian Seasoning and Herb de' Provence- frankly both are the same except a ton more rosemary & lavender in the French one.
Fresh parsley, basil, lemon....

I love those hand grenade bottles of hot sauce, very clever packaging. It is hard to believe there is such a big market for hot sauce, but it seems to be a really big thing. I like salt and pepper and the occasional salsa.

Some people think I'm nuts because I don't like butter on popcorn or "BBQ sauce" on anything or hot peppers.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm