Night Light?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

HERE WE ARE...ALL INTO THE PARANORMAL!
WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION: ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
DO YOU PREFER HAVING A NIGHT LIGHT IN YOUR ROOM OR LIKE IT DARK AS YOU CAN GET IT?
(AND WHY DO INVESTIGATORS WANT THE PLACE DARK? AREN'T THE SPIRITS THERE IN THE LIGHT OF DAY AS WELL?)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
273299093_4913929532019011_1512178259643196937_n.jpg

DO YOU PREFER HAVING A NIGHT LIGHT IN YOUR ROOM OR LIKE IT DARK AS YOU CAN GET IT?
(AND WHY DO INVESTIGATORS WANT THE PLACE DARK? AREN'T THE SPIRITS THERE IN THE LIGHT OF DAY AS WELL?)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
View attachment 38039

The darker and quieter the better for me to go to and stay asleep. We do have night lights, but they all are either motion activated or have red bulbs.

I don't ever remember being afraid of the dark, but may have been as a small child.

We do have nightlights but it's for another reason. It's not fear but I own a husband who is Wile E. Coyote and can trip on dust. In our house they are hospital visit deterrents.

As a kid, I was afraid of a dark room. Not the night outside at all but a dark room would scare the bejeebers out of me. I had my very own bed flashlight for many years when I was young. I think this had much to do with the fact my encounters with paranormal things began at about the age of 5. Until I got the hang of dealing with these things, that flashlight was better than a light saber!

Lots of people say that they are afraid of being alone in the dark. However, what they're really afraid of is being in the dark but not being alone.

I vaguely remember that I was afraid of the dark but don't ever remember actually being afraid of the dark. That is, I don't have any clear memories of being in the dark and being scared because of it. I do have a fondness for flash lights and have several places around the house, in the car and even a little one I keep on my keychain, but it's not because I am afraid of being in the dark as much as I have a genetic defect where I can't see when it's pitch black. When I used to go spelunking I used to find a comfortable spot to sit down and the turn off all the lights and sit in complete darkness, it was oddly soothing.

i dont need a night light, never been afraid of the dark, would rather have the room/house, as dark as possible when sleeping. the darkness is an equalizer for any real "monsters" who may invade the area, which gives me the upper hand in that i know the area better than anyone.....but, as Duke said, motion activated lights in the right locations can be helpful

as I have a genetic defect where I can't see when it's pitch black
I have been night blind for years, so I did not drive after dark from about the age of 50. However, if the power goes out here and it's pitch black in the house, I'm the one who gets up to go after the flashlight. I can "sense" where the walls are, or obstacles ahead of me so it's safer for me to "sense" my way through the house than send hubs.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
View attachment 38039

I might have been afraid of the dark as a child, but that was because so many things happened of a paranormal nature. By the time I was over 20, I could practically see in the dark. I like the room as dark as possible for sleeping, and we keep a nightlight in the bathroom for walking safely while half asleep.

I can't drive at night either; an oncoming pair of headlights can effectively blind me since my night vision is practically non existent.

I might have been afraid of the dark as a child, but that was because so many things happened of a paranormal nature. By the time I was over 20, I could practically see in the dark. I like the room as dark as possible for sleeping, and we keep a nightlight in the bathroom for walking safely while half asleep.

I can't drive at night either; an oncoming pair of headlights can effectively blind me since my night vision is practically non existent.

Garnet, we are certainly soul sisters!

Reactions: garnetsilver