Name Something...

If you've ever lived in a rural area, one thing you will notice on a country road is that everyone waves to one another. We don't know each other, but it's considered to be polite to wave at each oncoming car or truck. Or to people walking along the roadside...or on a tractor mowing..or in a field...well, just everybody! lol

Having a circle of friends I know I can call is a great support. I would say at the moment having my brother helping with my parents. It takes some load off.

That is half and half around here. For a time i would be opening the door to enter a store and someone would just push right through me to exit the door i am walking through. I was not in a great mood one day and a younger guy did that. I shoved him right back into the store and almost into the counter lol. Every store has two doors. In and uh, out lol. Little by little that has gotten better long after Covid. Guessing lost brain syndrome is wearing off lol. I have always held the door for people walking up behind me, even if 10 steps behind.
lol. Yea same here in Tampa. I dont remember who taught me this but I was always taught to look behind me to see if anyones there and open the door so you dont accidently slam the door in the face which ive accidently done LOL. But like you even if they are 10 feet behind i will open it and wait esp for elderly or disabled. Well im both but sssshhhh lol