Name Something...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We see so much negative these days, let's look at some positive things for a moment!

419007359_939084311119414_4828196460437451241_n.jpg

My son stops by my room about 5 times a day just to check and see if he can do or get anything for me. He doesn't have to do that, but that caring and love daily is a great dose of medicine. He knows I'll text him if I need help with something, but he knows I'm reluctant to ask for things so he just "bounces by" to be sure. ;h

I also notice how often here on site many of you reach out to support another member. You may not be aware of just how often a kind word does so much to help that other person, but I often hear about it. You all have a bit of Angel in you!

People with manners and at least try to be nice. Having worked in retail for a time this can be challenging but when you are served by a nice person it means a lot, and future business for them.

We see so much negative these days, let's look at some positive things for a moment!

View attachment 54855
I love living in the South because what they say about Southern hospital is real here. We open doors for each other. say something nice to each other and smile. i lived in cities and they dont do that lol even tampa being as big as it is lots of actually nice people.

We open doors for each other
That is half and half around here. For a time i would be opening the door to enter a store and someone would just push right through me to exit the door i am walking through. I was not in a great mood one day and a younger guy did that. I shoved him right back into the store and almost into the counter lol. Every store has two doors. In and uh, out lol. Little by little that has gotten better long after Covid. Guessing lost brain syndrome is wearing off lol. I have always held the door for people walking up behind me, even if 10 steps behind.

I love living in the South because what they say about Southern hospital is real here. We open doors for each other. say something nice to each other and smile. i lived in cities and they dont do that lol even tampa being as big as it is lots of actually nice people.
I agree. Living here in the Deep South, almost everyone is friendly down here. Everyone waves at you. To answer the question at hand, kindness to strangers.