My Paranormal experiences

I do use a protection bubble and meditation before I get into anything paranormal. I got a book that has tons of activities to help me on this journey. One of them is the protection bubble. I can see how its also what you guys suggest first. it is so important to do even before small things you want to investigate. I also have a LOT of fear about it which probably sounds crazy because why would you do something that scares you lol. I want to help. I want to help anyone who needs it. I dont just try to do investigations but I try to use my talents to help ppl heal. I also make sure I say goodbye and i imagine im closing and locking a door i opened. So far thats worked. I am also learning not to be afraid of that side of our existence. I also believe in UFOs and the like. So im here to really just learn from you guys and talk to like minded people.

I do use a protection bubble and meditation before I get into anything paranormal. I got a book that has tons of activities to help me on this journey. One of them is the protection bubble. I can see how its also what you guys suggest first. it is so important to do even before small things you want to investigate. I also have a LOT of fear about it which probably sounds crazy because why would you do something that scares you lol. I want to help. I want to help anyone who needs it. I dont just try to do investigations but I try to use my talents to help ppl heal. I also make sure I say goodbye and i imagine im closing and locking a door i opened. So far thats worked. I am also learning not to be afraid of that side of our existence. I also believe in UFOs and the like. So im here to really just learn from you guys and talk to like minded people.
there is nothing to fear about wanting to further any abilities or learn how things work... (leaving investigations out of the picture here, that is a choice that while perhaps related to the topic isnt actually connected or needed. its just what some do, as a hobby, as a way to maybe understand the other side better, or whatever personal reasons they may have, but not necessary for this learning process).
maybe describing your "talents" a little better would help others know where to start better in discussions, how long have you had these "talents"? how far have you explored them?, etc....
it sounds like you try to take the right precautions, which is good. but when i said to remember once this box is opened its opened forever, is something i said in honesty. once this gets opened you WILL be on a journey that gets extremely deep. and can be quite scary at times. just letting the interest flow and the curiosity seep in can trigger things to expand faster than you may like or be ready for. you must learn control first, slowly,.......even being here. you are feeding off the energy of others, we are all connected and leave bits and pieces of our essence in our writings and thoughts....sounds crazy?, yeah, i know....lol... but still, those actions and connections will stir something up within you and grow....learning from places like this is good, these people are all good and knowledgeable and can help, but it would also be wise to find a guide if possible, its hard to go it alone, especially if it is something relatively new to you or yet unexplored...... sometimes it is best to just let it die down if its in its early stages or just rising. not trying to discourage you, you can still be involved in investigations if that is your main goal without honing or using any abilities. just saying, know that it may not be as easy or comfortable as first thought.....

Hi Tabby! I want to pop in here and say you are getting excellent advice from the members here, and Paul especially has brought up the same things I would say to you. In addition, I would add that you should be firm in your spiritual beliefs if you are going to work in this field, and you should also be really honest with yourself as to what is motivating you to work in it. As Paul has said, open the door and a rabbit hole will appear so be aware there is quantum entanglement in this choice. Once in, it's really not possible to fully get out.

Know yourself, take your time, ask any questions you have of us. We will do our best to guide you as we can. And, as always, if you need to speak privately about anything, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to help in any way.

there is nothing to fear about wanting to further any abilities or learn how things work... (leaving investigations out of the picture here, that is a choice that while perhaps related to the topic isnt actually connected or needed. its just what some do, as a hobby, as a way to maybe understand the other side better, or whatever personal reasons they may have, but not necessary for this learning process).
maybe describing your "talents" a little better would help others know where to start better in discussions, how long have you had these "talents"? how far have you explored them?, etc....
it sounds like you try to take the right precautions, which is good. but when i said to remember once this box is opened its opened forever, is something i said in honesty. once this gets opened you WILL be on a journey that gets extremely deep. and can be quite scary at times. just letting the interest flow and the curiosity seep in can trigger things to expand faster than you may like or be ready for. you must learn control first, slowly,.......even being here. you are feeding off the energy of others, we are all connected and leave bits and pieces of our essence in our writings and thoughts....sounds crazy?, yeah, i know....lol... but still, those actions and connections will stir something up within you and grow....learning from places like this is good, these people are all good and knowledgeable and can help, but it would also be wise to find a guide if possible, its hard to go it alone, especially if it is something relatively new to you or yet unexplored...... sometimes it is best to just let it die down if its in its early stages or just rising. not trying to discourage you, you can still be involved in investigations if that is your main goal without honing or using any abilities. just saying, know that it may not be as easy or comfortable as first thought.....
you make a lot of sense. I did have a guide but something really bad happened and she left my life. Now I have books i work in. Iuse The psychich workbook, practical candle burning ritual and Advanced candle magic

you make a lot of sense. I did have a guide but something really bad happened and she left my life. Now I have books i work in. Iuse The psychich workbook, practical candle burning ritual and Advanced candle magic
May I ask if you have a spiritual or religious preference? I honor all paths, and this just helps us guide you within your own belief system.

May I ask if you have a spiritual or religious preference? I honor all paths, and this just helps us guide you within your own belief system.
I like to call myself Spiritual. I believe in all religions and all beliefs. i take what my soul needs and leave the rest. Hindu Buddhism, Christianity, voodoo etc.