My Paranormal experiences

jellyforspongebob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have been having a lot of activity in my life. In fact, just yesterday I realized I had more than I thought. My children do as well. Of course my youngest doesnt believe in any of this. Guess I will start from when I was little. i was three or four. My mother had a friend who had a son who was possessed. It was horrifying. I dont know why I was there. I wasnt in the room but out in the hall way. Then the boy walked out like a zombie and goes to the bathroom across the hall. He starts screaming bloody murder because he sees giant spiders in the bath. My mom swears he was sleepwalking or something but then why is his mothre holding a Bible and reading out of it? lol When my oldest was born she always had the smell of my dead grandfather around her. Not a cologna but literally his smell that was unique to him. Lateely I smell him in my room. Please forgive me as this is my first forum ever. When my second child was born my mother in laws bf had died few months earlier. my son would stare at nothing and make faces. my mother in law says its her bf. Its a lot so if you want to hear more id be happy to write the rest of it. I want to be an investigator but there is no real degreee for it so I started here so I can learn to use my skills better.

I have been having experiences all of my life. When my oldest was born my dead grandfather's smell would always be heavy in her room or around her. Not a cologne smell, his natural smell that's unique to him. I now smell him in my room. I want to be a paranormal investigator but there is no degree for it except maybe history. I just want to learn here and maybe meet some good friends!

I have been having experiences all of my life. When my oldest was born my dead grandfather's smell would always be heavy in her room or around her. Not a cologne smell, his natural smell that's unique to him. I now smell him in my room. I want to be a paranormal investigator but there is no degree for it except maybe history. I just want to learn here and maybe meet some good friends!
I too have had similar experiences

lots of people here to learn from. what is it you wish to learn more about? there can be bits and pieces of a little of everything to pick up in all the forums, and then the forums concerning specific topics only.... read through the different forums (such as spirituality as an example) and go from there. good luck on your search for answers on the topic you wish to learn. this is a good place with a lot of good, knowledgeable people that you can pick up info from their postings and such.

lots of people here to learn from. what is it you wish to learn more about? there can be bits and pieces of a little of everything to pick up in all the forums, and then the forums concerning specific topics only.... read through the different forums (such as spirituality as an example) and go from there. good luck on your search for answers on the topic you wish to learn. this is a good place with a lot of good, knowledgeable people that you can pick up info from their postings and such.
I appreciate that so much! i want to learn how to be a better medium or just helping ppl in any way i can. I just dont know where to start tbh

I appreciate that so much! i want to learn how to be a better medium or just helping ppl in any way i can. I just dont know where to start tbh
read through the spirituality forum, look through as many pages as you can reading topics that sound interesting to you or that may fit your "abilities" or curiosities.
what abilities or practices do you wish to learn about or "hone" to a higher level?. depending on where you are now and what you may currently know, it can take a very long time to understand and practice or learn correctly, but that forum
( Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE ) will be a good place to start. ask questions, join in the conversations and there will be people who will share what they may know on the topics.....

The best way to learn, is to be open. Apparently, you are open to "receiving" already, so maybe you should start there. You can pay attention to little things that enter your mind and then see if they are valid.

For example, I have had experiences when I am talking to a stranger, and it occurs to me that they are lying about something. I don't believe it right away, but later on something will happen to bear it out. From that, I can learn to listen to that little voice within.

Recording you dreams is another way. We often download information from our guides in dream symbols, so learning to interpret your particular symbols will help in building awareness.

I want to be a paranormal investigator but there is no degree for it except maybe history.
You sort of already are with your experiences and being aware. Being able to pick up on these things is worth a thousand college degrees by study, it's all about your ability. I personally don't investigate paranormal events as I have an opinion it may stir things up but many people are ok with this, you would really need to protect yourself well to stay safe. As Paul says, read as much about it as possible then decide if it's right for you.

Welcome back Tabby and glad to hear about some of your experiences. I agree with Paul, Garnet and Oz. You already have the ability within to pick up this stuff. I mentioned before about protection as Oz did above. Always trust your gut first and foremost. If something seems off or wrong or 'not what it seems to be', that is your intuition kicking in. Always trust that. Garnet mentioned about recording your dreams. You can find answers layered within certain dreams. Again, listening to your inner voice you should be able to discern typical dreams from something a bit more profound. They are some good starting points. As Paul said, there are many topics on the forum you can read. Not everyone shares the same experiences, so reading about each one can give you an insight. I found reading and chatting with members about their experiences has helped me stand back and start to gain a grasp on what i have been through. I hope it helps you as well. It's a good place to start before totally jumping in ;)

Oz and Selectric have very good points concerning protection, dont just jump headfirst into calling forth the unknown...lol.... take your time, never shortcut anything. learn as much as possible before going too deep on the investigation side. learn about yourself, your abilities, your weaknesses. find who YOU are first, learn to control any "abilities" you may have. the investigation part will come later if thats what you still want by that time... protecting yourself and knowing your limitations is first.
just take it slow. otherwise it can be overwhelming and confusing. just know that once that box is opened it is opened forever.... make sure that this is what you want. make sure its really "who you are". for a lot of people it sounds cool and exciting, until they realize just how deep this rabbit hole goes....... then for many it becomes an overwhelming "curse" of sorts........ if you feel as if you have any "feelings", "abilities", whatever, then that is what you focus on first. never mind the investigations or what may or may not come later.... be in the "now".
as Oz said. lots of people choose not to visit with the other side. I never do. not what im interested in. whats on the other side of the curtain is is such a small part of the whole "abilities" topic. anyways, before i start rambling too much, just remember...... No shortcuts