My Christian Perspective on Schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cog, first let me address the fact that I don't allow medical advice on the site for a variety of reasons and this thread is now wandering dangerously close to my line on that rule.
My apologies. This will be my last post on this thread.

This is not necessarily a fact. Even with a camera, spirits don't always show themselves. I honor your opinion on this, but many will disagree with you, even from a Christian perspective. Until something can be proven, medicine must follow certain guidelines and protocals, Cog.
I know it's not easy getting the pictures. But it is possible and with good equipment, I can do it. And those admitting into the emergency room are swamped with evil spirit. Their presence would not be a problem. This could be done as a clinical study and the participants would be well compensated.

My other rule is I do not allow negative statements about others or other groups in general. As a group, most psychiatrists that I have met are well meaning, caring, and do the best they can for their patients. You may disagree with the protocals and procedures, but as humans, most do their best to meet the needs of those with a need to be treated.
You have me on this one. I do have a pet peeve against psychiatry. I had to tone down the thread before posting. And, I know that psychiatrists go into psychiatry with good intentions and a caring heart. I know many of them and some are very nice people. I apologize for speaking out against the "person." It was the profession that I meant to speak out against, not the person. It won't happen again.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you, Cog. Thread now locked to further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.