My 5... Ghost sightings Part 1

It's noteworthy to me a number of people worked in the facility, four of you saw the ghost, but the ghost spoke to only one of the four, and did so by name? Any thoughts on why "she" spoke only to Pam? Maybe because they were both females?

You mentioned the color of her hair (black), but not of the "period dress." Was the dress a discernible color, and did the four of you all agree on the color (or lack there of) of the dress?

Also, what was the skin color of the ghost? White? Black? I'm wondering if she could have been a slave in her time?
Oh, good questions Duke.

Reactions: garnetsilver
It's noteworthy to me a number of people worked in the facility, four of you saw the ghost, but the ghost spoke to only one of the four, and did so by name? Any thoughts on why "she" spoke only to Pam? Maybe because they were both females?

You mentioned the color of her hair (black), but not of the "period dress." Was the dress a discernible color, and did the four of you all agree on the color (or lack there of) of the dress?

Also, what was the skin color of the ghost? White? Black? I'm wondering if she could have been a slave in her time?
Yessir, as far as I know, she only spoke to Pam. Pam told me this a few years after these incidents. Pam passed on about 10 years ago. Possibly as both were female. Perhaps, she recognized pam, from another time together? I believe there may have been others who wont come forward....

Black folks tend to be very cautious when it comes to this sorta thing. Especially down here in the South. They aren't always comfortable speaking openly about it. Pam was black, as is Albert. Perfect case in point; Albert admitted to me just last summer, he had seen her but more less refused to talk about it any farther.....The irony is, the Spirit world looms large down here.

Her dress; I was going to give more details in the last 2 as I saw it, physically, up close. It was white, or off white.
No Sir, Thad claims everytime he saw her in the Ballroom, the Dress she wore was Red. Now, Thad was kinda out there but, he basically described the same woman we all saw.....He's the only one, as far as I know who saw her in red.

She appeared from what I saw to be a white female, fair skin, approximately mid to late 30's.

My last 2 sightings of her were nothing short of extraordinary.....Especially the last one. Not to mention, the Spotlight basket Incident which could have possibly taken my life.

Yessir, as far as I know, she only spoke to Pam. Pam told me this a few years after these incidents. Pam passed on about 10 years ago. Possibly as both were female. Perhaps, she recognized pam, from another time together? I believe there may have been others who wont come forward....

Black folks tend to be very cautious when it comes to this sorta thing. Especially down here in the South. They aren't always comfortable speaking openly about it. Pam was black, as is Albert. Perfect case in point; Albert admitted to me just last summer, he had seen her but more less refused to talk about it any farther.....The irony is, the Spirit world looms large down here.

Her dress; I was going to give more details in the last 2 as I saw it, physically, up close. It was white, or off white.
No Sir, Thad claims everytime he saw her in the Ballroom, the Dress she wore was Red. Now, Thad was kinda out there but, he basically described the same woman we all saw.....He's the only one, as far as I know who saw her in red.

She appeared from what I saw to be a white female, fair skin, approximately mid to late 30's.

My last 2 sightings of her were nothing short of extraordinary.....Especially the last one. Not to mention, the Spotlight basket Incident which could have possibly taken my life.
Yep. One of my former colleagues, a Baton Rouge native and Southern University engineering school graduate, was both black and very uncomfortable talking about such things. I think he called ghosts "haints."

Thanks for the answers. The fact she spoke to just one person (at least to our knowledge) is interesting. Also interesting one witness saw her in a different colored dress.

Out of curiosity, did any of you do any research on the dress in an attempt to determine the approximate date of the style? I'd also be curious if the color of a dress from that period was significant?

This was mentioned before in different posts but being the courthouse was in proximity and all the executions that happened there, probably acts like an amplifier. Places are and can be 'stained' by events that boost energy in negative or positive ways depending on the situations.
Bingo! I never caught the Significance of Repentance park....until I was told of the History. Furthermore, Up the hill and about 100 yards away, I was also told the Library right there, the location, was a morgue. All within a few hundred yards of one another....

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. She is hanging around for a reason. Lon, did she look solid? was she walking on the room side of the doorways where you were sitting or just crossing Infront of the doorways? This is a great opportunity to investigate. GWU would love this one.
Everytime I saw her except the last one, was in my peripheral vison, and as I turned to make full eye contact, she was gone. The last one however, was Physical.....

No, She was in the hallway. Every sighting was from Right to left.
I asked a psychic about her, all I got was "she likes you". Which really told me nothing.

I'm going to try and find a pic as close as what I remember seeing..

Perhaps.....Someone.....may be able to shed some light on her...cough....cough....

I've had that happen one time. And yes it is very unsettling to hear your name come from someone/something not there.
When I was about eleven, we lived in a very haunted apartment house. And I would hear my name whispered at night while in bed. It was very creepy! Nobody else ever said anything about hearing their name spoken so I don't know if it was just myself.