My 5... Ghost sightings Part 1

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
I finally went back to my old work this am and saw my old work fam and took some pics of where these occurred.
Back in 2005-08 sometime, I, as well as 3 others had some vey real ghost sightings. Thad has seen her a couple of times as well as Albert and Ms. Pam. Everyone described the same person / ghost.

Sighting #1. I was "Babysitting", meaning, there was a live show going on and I was on standby for Building Operations in case someone needed something. In the pics, the room has since changed. It was two rooms, now one big room. I tried to show approximately where everything was. My chair at my desk would have been about.... where the chair is in this room. So, I was killing time surfin the net when out the corner of my eye, a woman with long curly black hair wearing (guessing) a period dress, walked from right to left across the door opening in front of the glass window across the hall. I thought, what the hell is a patron (attendee) doing back here? Must be lost. So, I got up and said Hello.....Hello? Walked out in the main hall and no-one was there.......

Sighting #2. Exact.... same circumstance. I was babysitting for another show a few weeks later when again, at my desk surfin and again, a a woman with long curly black hair wearing a period dress walked across the door opening from right to left down the hall. I again got up, went out to see if a woman got lost and turned around and no-one was there.......

Sighting #3. This would have been a couple of months after the previous sighting if I remember correctly. I was in team locker room #4, right next to my office where the 1st two sightings occurred. The bathroom is a little different now but the layout is largely the same. There are 2 urinals and 3 stalls. I was using the urinal on the right (pictured). As I finished up, I turned back to my right, and in mid-turn, a woman with long curly black hair wearing a dress walked behind me towards the opposite wall. This startled me.....as I thought I was alone and heard no-one come in after me. She was roughly my height, 5'9". When I looked around, she was gone.....

Side note: The adjacent property is a fountain area called Repentance park. From what I've learned, "back in the day", the courthouse was right up the street. If you were convicted, you were marched down the street, thru Repentance park.......where you were hung atop the hill next to the bldg.
I believe this woman, is from that same era.....

Attachments

• IMG-3807.jpg
    IMG-3807.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG-3806.jpg
    IMG-3806.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG-3803.jpg
    IMG-3803.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
Wow, that is amazing!, 2! Did anyone else ever see this woman? I wonder why she kept appearing to you?
Thats was just 3 of them, the last 2 were even better, especially the last one !! Yes Ma'am, Thad used to see her in the upstairs Ballroom. Albert just recently admitted he'd seen her, and Ms. pam says onetime after a show, she was cleaning the front office about 2 am when a woman kept whispering in her ear, "pam".....Pam"....

That is eerie, hearing your name whispered like that. Wonder what this woman wants?
Yea, for sure! No idea. Maybe to be remembered.....She never did that to me but many..... times late at night by myself, I felt as if someone was watching / following me..... Its unsettling.

Well first thing i'd ask her to not come in the bathroom when taking care of business lol. If she is attempting to communicate, she may have a story to tell. If it weren't for the directed whispering to coworker, i'd think it was residual. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

This was mentioned before in different posts but being the courthouse was in proximity and all the executions that happened there, probably acts like an amplifier. Places are and can be 'stained' by events that boost energy in negative or positive ways depending on the situations.

Well first thing i'd ask her to not come in the bathroom when taking care of business lol. If she is attempting to communicate, she may have a story to tell. If it weren't for the directed whispering to coworker, i'd think it was residual. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. She is hanging around for a reason. Lon, did she look solid? was she walking on the room side of the doorways where you were sitting or just crossing Infront of the doorways? This is a great opportunity to investigate. GWU would love this one.

Thats was just 3 of them, the last 2 were even better, especially the last one !! Yes Ma'am, Thad used to see her in the upstairs Ballroom. Albert just recently admitted he'd seen her, and Ms. pam says onetime after a show, she was cleaning the front office about 2 am when a woman kept whispering in her ear, "pam".....Pam"....
It's noteworthy to me a number of people worked in the facility, four of you saw the ghost, but the ghost spoke to only one of the four, and did so by name? Any thoughts on why "she" spoke only to Pam? Maybe because they were both females?

You mentioned the color of her hair (black), but not of the "period dress." Was the dress a discernible color, and did the four of you all agree on the color (or lack there of) of the dress?

Also, what was the skin color of the ghost? White? Black? I'm wondering if she could have been a slave in her time?