Motor Vehicles In Your Life

Not sure, never got to actually drive that one lol. I did get stopped by police a long time ago with tires in my back seat and trunk. The cops had to play a game at first asking where i got them from. They said there was a 'robbery' and someone took tires from a car locally. I asked them what kind of car were they taken from, and they said a Mercedes. I handed them the keys to pop the trunk, and told them read the emblem on the rim that said Fiat lol.
The good old days of being poor and getting free hand-me-down tires lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm
life was simpler and more fun then... cool cars and "fill in" cars between those.....lol
Yeah no real bills just work, have fun, work and fun fun...wait...it really is no different now, is it? ;bg2

• Big Grin
Yeah no real bills just work, have fun, work and fun fun...wait...it really is no different now, is it? ;bg2
Sometimes life hands you a few bones, sometimes not so many. As long as we have fun somewhere in that process, that's all that matters.

• Hands Clapping
not much different now..... i still get projects regularly to waste time and money on.....lol

Reactions: Selectric
not much different now..... i still get projects regularly to waste time and money on.....lol
Would love to tackle projects in your way, Paul. Maybe one day i will have the space to do so. Right now, i do not. Perhaps in my retirement days, i may get to mess around with more stuff. The projects you speak of sound pretty fun, for sure.

Would love to tackle projects in your way, Paul. Maybe one day i will have the space to do so. Right now, i do not. Perhaps in my retirement days, i may get to mess around with more stuff. The projects you speak of sound pretty fun, for sure.
Almost hit you up coming back from Florida just to stop by and say what up. That drive stinks, so i ended up blindly just driving straight home lol.

space and a place to work is a huge help. my shop isnt all that big but is good for a bike or two to fit and comfortably work on..... there was a time early on when the wife came home and a bike was sitting in the kitchen....lol.... now, if i need more space i just throw up a hoop house real fast and make do....works out really well.

• Haha
Almost hit you up coming back from Florida just to stop by and say what up. That drive stinks, so i ended up blindly just driving straight home lol.
should have stopped by and took a break. would have been cool

should have stopped by and took a break. would have been cool
Still hoping for a PNF get-together one day. Worse case, next time i head to Florida, i will let you know. So little time an d too many people to catch up with.