Motor Vehicles In Your Life

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
How many of the following have you owned/regularly driven?

Two seat sports car
Motorcycle
Pick up truck
Station wagon
Foreign car
4WD Vehicle
RV
Vehicle older than 25 years old
Car make/model no longer made

And since one vehicle may fit in multiple categories, how many categories can you get with a single automobile?

Station wagons, 4WD pick ups or utes as we call them and one bike. I've got a 4WD station wagon over 25 years old atm and a 4WD ute. The wagon is a Nissan Pathfinder, it uses nearly as much fuel as an army tank and nearly as strong, lol.

Station wagons, 4WD pick ups or utes as we call them and one bike. I've got a 4WD station wagon over 25 years old atm and a 4WD ute. The wagon is a Nissan Pathfinder, it uses nearly as much fuel as an army tank and nearly as strong, lol.
a 4wd station wagon.....hmmm.... havent had that one yet...lol..... did have an older wagon back in the 90's.. they make good muscle cars....lol.... sleepers...

I've had everything on the list,but a station wagon and rv.
ive had two "RV's" one class a and one trailer.... never buy a new one, unless you plan to travel constantly and live in it they are a waste of money. camping is way better. i do get a used one every so often just to gut and rebuild. projects. they can be picked up dirt cheap for good ones and almost free for project ones. if you like building and creating your own ideas they are a lot of fun, otherwise they are a money pit....

I've never had an RV, motorcycle, or station wagon, but had everything else.

My best combination was a foreign, two seat sports car (1984 Honda CRX) that I routinely drove for over 25 years, long after the model had been discontinued.