MEMBERS RANDOM CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her view was basically everyone is really a believer in satan. Yet she denied there really being a satan. I'm still not sure what she was trying to get people to think they worshiped. It was all double talk. She'd laugh off any serious question. Ha ha ha, don't be so silly for thinking such a thing even though our website and manifesto, and blog, and any other outlet states the plain facts. Just believe what I'm telling you right now. Which was all fake. Oh dear, I have to calm down.

Any Institutions missing someone ???? Satanist's but Lucifer is not real ? Hmm , confusing statement considering the idol they worship !

The flat earth guy was working my nerves. His voice was horrible, that just added to the overall annoyance factor lol.
The satanic priestess was horrible on a spiritual level. It's sad to say she probably got some people interested in what she was talking about with the misdirection she was using and the voice magik as Debi was talking about.

Even better, the callers she got sounding like they were interested in converting to her church based on what she was saying. I really hope people aren't so simple as to make a major life decision without doing at least a little research. All they're hearing is, I'm not really worshiping satan and I can get really good stuff and have cool things happen to me.

Even better, the callers she got sounding like they were interested in converting to her church based on what she was saying. I really hope people aren't so simple as to make a major life decision without doing at least a little research. All they're hearing is, I'm not really worshiping satan and I can get really good stuff and have cool things happen to me.
If that's what they think. They'll find out the hard way they've got a lot to lose.

Reactions: Mokey

Is it possible she arranged for those to call in , surely people are not that gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.