MEMBERS RANDOM CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for my little man to go to sleep so I can tuck him in bed. Kind of lost tonight. No Art to listen to, I've heard all the past shows. I finally listened to the satanist one. I was physically ill listening to her. Fake suck up voice did it for me. Dirty agenda. Not going to relive that show anytime soon.

Reactions: Debi
Oh, I hear you on that one! I kinda went a little supernova on that one. lol Takes a lot to get me riled, but darn, she had me over the edge!

Reactions: Mokey
Have you tried any of Bob Bain's Farside shows, Mokey? You might enjoy them.

Give it a try.

As for THAT WOMAN, and I use that term loosely, she was using a lot of energy to influence with that voice of hers. (good grief...I really need to get over her, don't I? lol)

Some shows I cannot listen to and thankfully I missed this show , for the most part I'm calm and relaxed whilst rolling my eyes though there is a point when the guest makes even more incredulous comments and my blood pressure spikes ....LOL .

It was sickening. I wanted to punch the screen when she said people in Wicca are just satanists using a different term. 'They believe in a horned god'. wth
She wasn't making too many friends in that community. Hopefully she didn't make too many in ANY community. Yuck.

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi
Some shows I cannot listen to and thankfully I missed this show , for the most part I'm calm and relaxed whilst rolling my eyes though there is a point when the guest makes even more incredulous comments and my blood pressure spikes ....LOL .
Your relaxed self would not have been controlled on this one, I promise you that. You would have been bleeding from your eyeballs as high as your blood pressure would have gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.