Mandelbrot Set, Fibonacci Numbers, Fractals, and perhaps a Master Key shape, Plato and Astrology.

Archaeoastronomer

Reaction score
I did start a conversation with Lynne on this which i will continue below, please note i don't think my birth chart is special at all but by studying it i found a puzzle that needed solving.
Pentacles do give protection, and i have investigated a lot of frightening things, so the only reason i had nearly two of these on my birth chart were for protection.
But the uncompleted pentacle was attached to the Moons mean south node which looks like a horse shoe symbol on chart, this means that i was studying the same thing in a previous life, if you believe in reincarnation.
If you have these angles they are called Quintile 72* aspects and Bi-Quintiles 144* degrees.
Please note as a small boy i have always been interested in the Greek philosophy masters, like Plato's Platonic solids and Pythagoras.
Please don't think i'm being patronizing by trying to explain this as simply as i can as it is very complicated to understand.
Platonic solids below, however Plato thought that the Dodecahedron was used by the creator in making up the Cosmos,
The report below will take a lot longer to prove but some astronomers think that there could be numbers in the the Cosmos shaped like a dodecahedron.
Pentacles, Pentagons and Dodecahedrons are all from the same family in Sacred Geometry.
Rather than analyzing the chart, which almost all astrologers can't , i thought i would just show how it effected me as a puzzle solver, unless i'm kidding myself LOL.

fw5bc73a81.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Now to show a 3D picture of a Dodecahedron, you have to have two Decagons or two exactly opposite Pentagons being 36 degrees apart, i'll use a link as big pictures are not liked on forum, which i agree with:-
In Sacred Geometry the Human form is shown in the same way:-
About the humble Quintile i can only leave some poetry, however i don't know the author:-

I am a ratio notice by few,
a pyramid, a flower, in math and in you.
A golden mediocrity in planets and space,
Fibonicci's forty in my fifteenth place.
Although quite small, i stretch to infinity,
the ancient Greeks raised me up to divinity.
Fraternities exploit me without knowing my meaning,
some people maintain i have a mystical leaning!
Even our DNA does show a similar feature:-
However there is another shape that the Golden Ratio makes called a Golden Spiral, that i will look at next.

I first had a thought when i was studying the retrograde Motion of Venus that produces a rose, pentacle and heart, please note this is not how the Venus orbit actually behaves, but how it looks from Earth:-
The Logarithmic spiral is related to the Golden Spiral and you can see how this vertex behaves in the Universe and storms etc.
I thought i would join the Golden Spiral up with it's mirror image but then i become stuck for several years, graphs below:-

Last edited:
A cardioid envelope can have many envelopes , but by luck a math forum did supply me with the right amount, that had a circle and heart shape, the envelopes cut through the circle at 10 equal points:-
The envelope cardioid is the second diagram down.
To make this bigger i'm showing on link:-
So we can show the ten points within a circle now,

To fit all aspects of 5th Elements, Harmonics and Mandelbrot Set into one shape, although the inner and outer circle is different, we can do this with an Envelope Cardioid, graph below:-

https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ ... e80529.png

Any Questions?

More on Phi being Fibonacci numbers and Mandelbrot Set:-

Archie this is a fascinating thread, and it will take some time to study, I am sure others will enjoy it too.

Reactions: Archaeoastronomer
How this works with math is, it looks like our creator was a mathematician, and his shape is a cadioid or heart.
This is the symbol of love, which is the basis of your energy Lynne

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
How this works with math is, it looks like our creator was a mathematician, and his shape is a cadioid or heart.
This is the symbol of love, which is the basis of your energy Lynne
Thank you, Archi, that simplifies it for me. I too agree that God created everything to fit together perfectly, and math is the basis.