Man went missing in Alaska

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Add him to the long list of missing people over there in Alaska :(

I was just in Alaska a few months ago back in June, the southern part anyway. There’s not a shadow of a doubt in my mind how easily somebody could get lost there. missing 411 all day long.
There is stories of huge bears,otterman,the white death,BF,thunderbirds, little people,ect.
Then bear,wolves,ect. Then the possibility a vertical mine or cave has been covered with sticks and leaf debris and you fall who knows how far down.
Then the weather.
You need to be well prepared for a trip to the Alaskan Triangle.

There is stories of huge bears,otterman,the white death,BF,thunderbirds, little people,ect.
Then bear,wolves,ect. Then the possibility a vertical mine or cave has been covered with sticks and leaf debris and you fall who knows how far down.
Then the weather.
You need to be well prepared for a trip to the Alaskan Triangle.
You are correct! I was literally within 50 miles south of where that is. Bears are certainly not least of your problems in Alaska. The bad thing is that the Bears Alaska will just attack you they will eat you ! Like the line of Jurassic Park, you are alive… when they begin to eat you…

I have never heard of this black pyramid. He should not have gone alone and probably had an accident somewhere. Is it a coincidence his last dairy entry said he was going for water? This is one of the circumstances for people going missing. He is meeting a lot of the danger circumstances, alone, wilderness, woods, water. He did have a satellite phone; I wonder if he had a transponder and a gun. People carrying these have not gone missing in these mysterious circumstances. It is odd they didn't find a body.

I have never heard of this black pyramid. He should not have gone alone and probably had an accident somewhere. Is it a coincidence his last dairy entry said he was going for water? This is one of the circumstances for people going missing. He is meeting a lot of the danger circumstances, alone, wilderness, woods, water. He did have a satellite phone; I wonder if he had a transponder and a gun. People carrying these have not gone missing in these mysterious circumstances. It is odd they didn't find a body.

A spot locator or 1 of the other devices similar to the spot would have probably saved him....depending on what happened to him.

The other thing is if he found an entrance he probably was killed. At these facilities sure there are military personnel, but security is usually contractors and don't play and don't have the same rules.
Also the government uses contractors in biotech and other things. The reason is the freedom of information act doesn't apply to these companies and can do alot of things with no oversight

A spot locator or 1 of the other devices similar to the spot would have probably saved him....depending on what happened to him.
Is this what is called a transponder?

Reactions: K9-1