Making a ouija board....

Darnell page

Reaction score
I'm making a ouija board, how does it look so far...looking for advice and ideas.
20170416_080225.jpg
20170416_080352.jpg
20170416_080334.jpg
20170416_080317.jpg
20170416_080308.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for so many of the same pics....it was an accident and I can't edit it.

Well, first, welcome to the forum, Darnell. However, Houston we have a problem! About 99% of us here are not fans (at all) of the board. Although I've trained extensively on it in the past, I won't use one again. Just wrote about that in another thread.

So, gotta ask you...why do you want a Ouija Board? The design is quite daring, and playing on the dangerous end of the occult, if that's what you are going for there.

It started with my sister....she wanted me to make her one, and I got to admit I'm curious but afraid too...The big what if factor if you know what I mean.

It started with my sister....she wanted me to make her one, and I got to admit I'm curious but afraid too...The big what if factor if you know what I mean.
Well, you're about to get some education on it here from an old hand and a Wiccan to boot. Hope you don't mind, but I find it rather important that people know a bit about this stuff before they open themselves up to BIG problems.

And I'm going to move this thread down one forum box for you, so you don't get swallowed up in other daily content on here. :)

OK, since I just wrote this, I just copy pasted this from another thread. First let me tell you that I am 64...been around the field since I was 5. I've worked closely with some very well trained people. Here''s the copy from another thread:

It only takes once. I've been trained on a Ouija Board. Extensively and by experts. Using pendulum and planchette. But I won't use one anymore. Let me explain why.

First, I don't know if you've had actual training and know the right protections. There are certain prayers and procedures to be used when you do this. It's not the board itself that's the problem, other than it assists you in opening a portal. Yes, it's a tool, but you better really know what is happening when you use it.

When you "open the door/portal", it's like a shining light. And every and any spirit/demon/guide can see it. The problem here is it's like opening your front door and leaving it open after inviting in the guests you want. Anyone else can get in, too, while you're visiting. UNLESS you have the FAITH, POWER, SHIELDS and energy to block that. In the case of demons, sometimes even that isn't enough.

Second, the way this works is quite simple. When you invite them in, you are inviting the spirit to "attach" to you so it can guide the pendulum/planchette. They control your actions so you move it where they want it. Most people think, hey! Look there! It's moving the planchette! Nope. It's moving YOU so you move your hand the correct way. Also the same in automatic writing. Two very well known people who use Ouija and have books on the subject also agree this is what happens. Rosemary Ellen Guilley is one, Karen Dahlman is the other.

Now, here's the problem. Guides and the good guy spirits are very good about detaching and leaving at the end of a session. The Ones of Light always respect the boundaries. Negative energies, whether spirits or demonic, do NOT detach even when you close the door/gateway. You invited them so they stay attached. This is different from possession, but still a bad, bad thing. They can then mess with your dreams, cause you all sorts of problems, and manifest in your daily life in sometimes life threatening ways....i.e. turning on a stove. Once in the door, they can do the scratches as well. All the things you are describing.

All this can happen simply because you might have misspoken, missed a prayer, or just because the entity is stronger than you and bypassed your protections.

Reactions: Grace and 7Critter