Making a ouija board....

Thank you for sharing. It was a nice thing for you to do for your sister, but PLEASE be careful. I have something following me from my first Ouija board experience, and I wasn't even touching the board.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Welcome Darnell. You are quite talented. I love your art an designs. Please cut them out and make wall hangings or table coasters. If you love your sister don't give her a Quija board. JUST DO NOT DO IT!! Seriously man it's an open portal to problems.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Looks like you put a lot of effort into the board. Gotta hand it to you for that. But i stand in agreement with Debi. They are not for the faint of heart. And im sure even experts can get hurt with these boards too. I know from a little experience.

I built one, since i was a teenager who only knew of ouija boards from youtube, and i liked to build and invent stuff.

I destroyed the thing with a hatchet after three times using it, without a regret. They can be very dangerous if you dont know what youre doing. Id tell you what happened but i dont wanna waste tread space and i think Debi did a good job explaining what can happen. Ive been phsyically hurt as a result of using it, but then again i had no experiemce or expert advice or training.

At the end of the day its your choice what to do with the board. If you proceed, take all the advice, even training you can get. Stay safe.

Reactions: Debi
Looks like you put a lot of effort into the board. Gotta hand it to you for that. But i stand in agreement with Debi. They are not for the faint of heart. And im sure even experts can get hurt with these boards too. I know from a little experience.

I built one, since i was a teenager who only knew of ouija boards from youtube, and i liked to build and invent stuff.

I destroyed the thing with a hatchet after three times using it, without a regret. They can be very dangerous if you dont know what youre doing. Id tell you what happened but i dont wanna waste tread space and i think Debi did a good job explaining what can happen. Ive been phsyically hurt as a result of using it, but then again i had no experiemce or expert advice or training.

At the end of the day its your choice what to do with the board. If you proceed, take all the advice, even training you can get. Stay safe.
Good advice

Reactions: Debi