Love is in the air...

In college I met a girl (not a college student) who lived just across the Ohio River in Northern Kentucky. How we met would take too long to explain, but our first (and only) date ended at my off-campus apartment. I told her to put on some music while I went to the bathroom. When I came back, she was butt-naked and on the floor in a beanbag chair. She encouraged me to join her.

So there we were, both nude on the floor, when she asked me if I liked to wrestle. She was a good size gal, more buff than fat, but I probably outweighed her by at least 25 lbs. Although it started out playfully, turns out she was serious about wrestling. After a somewhat protracted period, she had me flat on my back with her sitting on my chest and her knees pinning down my shoulders. I'll stop there.

I wound up taking her home a couple hours later, and woke up the next morning sore from head to toe. I heard through the grapevine she eventually became a cop.

Oh....forgot to mention this is the music that was playing while she was kicking my ass.

Omg, You get a blue ribbon too.

426642474_10232633591526506_6285988768406159981_n.jpg