Love is in the air...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Valentine's Day is approaching.
Love is in the air...;h

What's the strangest date you ever went on?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Years ago my mate organized a blind date for me. He was a pretty wild guy who hung around Kings Cross over here in Sydney and said she was a model, I was pretty excited. We were meeting at a park for a BBQ with him and his wife who knew the lady. She was a model, very pretty but she was a Fat a Gram model who went to Bucks nights, she was huge, lol. I really liked her but we all had too much to drink and she passed out in the car, I never saw her again. :disappointed: ;bg3

blind date
I went on a blind date with someone who knew my aunt. The first date was a tad awkward, but ironed out after a few drinks. Second date we watched a comedy that i was the only one laughing. Very awkward when someone doesn't share even the slightest bit of comic relief. Nice girl though.

I went on a blind date with someone who knew my aunt. The first date was a tad awkward, but ironed out after a few drinks. Second date we watched a comedy that i was the only one laughing. Very awkward when someone doesn't share even the slightest bit of comic relief. Nice girl though.
Yeah that would have been pretty awkward mate, hopefully she found happiness, but I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell by her smile, lol.

I've had my share of strange dates, possibly other peoples shares as well. But 2 stand out in particular.

I was out with some friends at a night club where we met a group of women who stayed hanging around us the rest of the night. After leaving the club we went to an all night diner and the ladies were there as well. I wasn’t all that interested in any sort of romance at that time but one young woman was very focused on me. I was friendly enough, certainly not rude, so maybe I was coming off as more interested than I meant. At the end of the night when our groups were splitting ways this woman was very concerned about my safety. My buddy who drove had a pickup truck so he and one other person sat in the cab while the rest of us rode in the bed. She was adamant that the bed of a truck was too dangerous and insisted on driving me home herself so that I wouldn't get hurt, the other 3 guys riding in back didn't seem to bother her at all. I kept insisting that I would be fine but eventually agreed that she could give me a ride home instead. However once in her car she said that she needed to go back to her place first and it was close by and on the way. When we got to her place she quickly changed into lingerie, poured 2 glasses of wine and asked if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior adding, and I quote "That answer had better be YES!" She then proceeded to snuggle up on the couch and fall asleep. It took me a bit to untangle myself without waking her and find a phone to call a cab. Never saw that woman again. It was definitely weird, though in retrospect it was probably less of a date and more of a kidnapping.

The other was a first date with a girl going to college in the next town over. We met at her dorm with plans to get some food and go see a movie. However, she had just started college and didn't really know her way around town, and since I lived about 45 minutes away I didn't know this town either, in fact I had never actually been there until that night. So we ended up driving around lost because I was following her directions but she had no idea where she was going. Eventually I aaked if she actually knew where we were going and found out that she was just as clueless as me. She asked if I wanted to stop at a gas station and ask directions. I said No, I'm going to stop at a pizza place to ask directions because they deliver and can give better directions. So we eventually found our way to the movie theater but had to wait about 40 minutes for the next movie to start. So we sat and talked, during which time she saw that I was not big on being bitten, so she kept randomly biting my hand, my arm, my shoulder. Then during the movie she kept leaning over and biting me. I was very confused on if she was was trying to see if I would leave or was a little off in the head and thought this was acceptable. So I simply asked her if biting was fun for her while pointing out that it wasn't that fun for me. It was kind of a weird first date, but I later found out that it was weird for her as well. The fact that I, as a male of the species, was not embarrassed asking for directions, that I was able to simply ask direct questions and state my boundaries while also being able to be sweet and give compliments without sounding creepy or lecherous were all things that made me different; overall she saw me as being genuine. The oddest part for her was at some point during the night she looked at me, a guy she just met, and thought to herself "I'm going marry him someday". Which she did almost 24 years ago.

In college I met a girl (not a college student) who lived just across the Ohio River in Northern Kentucky. How we met would take too long to explain, but our first (and only) date ended at my off-campus apartment. I told her to put on some music while I went to the bathroom. When I came back, she was butt-naked and on the floor in a beanbag chair. She encouraged me to join her.

So there we were, both nude on the floor, when she asked me if I liked to wrestle. She was a good size gal, more buff than fat, but I probably outweighed her by at least 25 lbs. Although it started out playfully, turns out she was serious about wrestling. After a somewhat protracted period, she had me flat on my back with her sitting on my chest and her knees pinning down my shoulders. I'll stop there.

I wound up taking her home a couple hours later, and woke up the next morning sore from head to toe. I heard through the grapevine she eventually became a cop.

Oh....forgot to mention this is the music that was playing while she was kicking my ass.

Last edited:
Long story short, went on a blind date with a guy who proposed on that date. I refused but he was persistent.
Fast forward...we got married 3 months later on Valentine's Day. Will be 48 years this week.

I've had my share of strange dates, possibly other peoples shares as well. But 2 stand out in particular.

I was out with some friends at a night club where we met a group of women who stayed hanging around us the rest of the night. After leaving the club we went to an all night diner and the ladies were there as well. I wasn’t all that interested in any sort of romance at that time but one young woman was very focused on me. I was friendly enough, certainly not rude, so maybe I was coming off as more interested than I meant. At the end of the night when our groups were splitting ways this woman was very concerned about my safety. My buddy who drove had a pickup truck so he and one other person sat in the cab while the rest of us rode in the bed. She was adamant that the bed of a truck was too dangerous and insisted on driving me home herself so that I wouldn't get hurt, the other 3 guys riding in back didn't seem to bother her at all. I kept insisting that I would be fine but eventually agreed that she could give me a ride home instead. However once in her car she said that she needed to go back to her place first and it was close by and on the way. When we got to her place she quickly changed into lingerie, poured 2 glasses of wine and asked if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior adding, and I quote "That answer had better be YES!" She then proceeded to snuggle up on the couch and fall asleep. It took me a bit to untangle myself without waking her and find a phone to call a cab. Never saw that woman again. It was definitely weird, though in retrospect it was probably less of a date and more of a kidnapping.

The other was a first date with a girl going to college in the next town over. We met at her dorm with plans to get some food and go see a movie. However, she had just started college and didn't really know her way around town, and since I lived about 45 minutes away I didn't know this town either, in fact I had never actually been there until that night. So we ended up driving around lost because I was following her directions but she had no idea where she was going. Eventually I aaked if she actually knew where we were going and found out that she was just as clueless as me. She asked if I wanted to stop at a gas station and ask directions. I said No, I'm going to stop at a pizza place to ask directions because they deliver and can give better directions. So we eventually found our way to the movie theater but had to wait about 40 minutes for the next movie to start. So we sat and talked, during which time she saw that I was not big on being bitten, so she kept randomly biting my hand, my arm, my shoulder. Then during the movie she kept leaning over and biting me. I was very confused on if she was was trying to see if I would leave or was a little off in the head and thought this was acceptable. So I simply asked her if biting was fun for her while pointing out that it wasn't that fun for me. It was kind of a weird first date, but I later found out that it was weird for her as well. The fact that I, as a male of the species, was not embarrassed asking for directions, that I was able to simply ask direct questions and state my boundaries while also being able to be sweet and give compliments without sounding creepy or lecherous were all things that made me different; overall she saw me as being genuine. The oddest part for her was at some point during the night she looked at me, a guy she just met, and thought to herself "I'm going marry him someday". Which she did almost 24 years ago.
I think you get the blue ribbon for this thread. Great stories. Did you break her of the biting or just get used to it lol.