Lost time and unexplained events

Yeah, I’m so lucky that has never happened to me. I hear the state of Maine has a ridiculous amount of car and deer collisions. I bet that’s pretty scary though.
We have a lot of deer hits in MI too. This time of year is the worst because the hunters are flushing them out. One time I was driving home from picking up my daughter at my mom's place about 30 min north of where I live, and a deer was hit by the car coming towards me in the other lane. That poor deer was thrown into my car and wedged between my front tires. It was an awful scene. The man stopped briefly and was preparing to leave me in that situation. I was after him in a heartbeat. NO way was he leaving me alone at night with a baby and a deer stuck between my front tires. He hit the darn deer and was going to just leave me in that situation. I yelled at him and when he asked what I wanted him to do about it, I told him he was going to help me pull her out! I must have been pretty persuasive because he did help me pull the animal out to the side of the road. Thank God she was dead and thank God, he didn't assault me. In today's world I would have just dealt with it myself, confronting people today is not a good idea. But I will say I was in a real situation, no cell phone back then and it was winter, at night and I had my kid. Despiration will cause us to do things we wouldn't normally.

In the case that we just read the man was probably rescued by his angels in my opinion, or his guides. If he had more that 11 minutes missing time, maybe he could have been abducted. The time between his pics was 11 minutes, he probably used a few minutes walking up to the kid, chatting, looking around etc, so that leaves a small window of time for something to have happened to him. The feeling of being saved from something is a clue too. It is my opinion that in this case he had a near miss with the thing in the woods that takes people. When going down the list from people like David Pilates or Steph Young, of people who go missing, this case hits a few; rural area, person goes off alone, woods, etc. This fits pretty close; water is usually nearby, and I would bet money there was a water source there too it is just not mentioned. This guy really got lucky, and I can't help but wonder if he was wearing a red shirt. That color is often associated with the missing too for some reason, (not just on Star Trek missions). For those of you who like to spend time hiking David Pilates recommends not wearing bright colors, have a transponder, a weapon, and a cell phone. He has stated he hasn't come across any missing person carrying all three of these things. Also, if you are in a group don't be first or last in the line, it is always the one left behind or the one too out in front that goes missing.

Reactions: Selectric
I am guessing that this is something other than what happens to a lot of us during routine routes, where our motor functions just take over and our mind drifts? Do you think you are going out of body?
Yes. Someone suggested to me I just “randomly “ Astral project”….

Yes. Someone suggested to me I just “randomly “ Astral project”….
astral projection usually doesn't account for the sensation of lost time or no memory of the events. and one side effect of astral projection is sleep paralysis. the whole body becomes stiff and immobile. not a good thing if driving...:eek:.......
randomly or involuntary astral projection can also cause a severe fatigue and tiredness and quite a few other serious health problems. if you think this could be a cause you really should learn how to ground and control.... if not, it will age you rapidly

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
What you're describing is known as "highway hypnosis."

ive got a few friends who are long haul drivers, that is very common with anyone who drives set routes repeatedly.

ive got a few friends who are long haul drivers, that is very common with anyone who drives set routes repeatedly.
Thanks Paul, I think this happens to many people when driving. I know I have forgotten the drive many times on the way to and from work. One time I "came to" and was somewhere I didn't recognize. I think I just made a turn and kept driving. Thank God I always left for work with about 20 min to spare and I was able to make it on time, after I figured where I was.

Reactions: Paulm
I've decided to start documenting my episodes. Place, time, etc. It just happened a couple of days ago as I got into the forest. It started after I did my "greeting" I do when I arrive. it was right when I got back in my truck. I stopped it.

I've decided to start documenting my episodes. Place, time, etc. It just happened a couple of days ago as I got into the forest. It started after I did my "greeting" I do when I arrive. it was right when I got back in my truck. I stopped it.
It would be interesting to follow along on that. Please do.

Reactions: Ragnar0711