Lost Skills

Does anyone still wear a watch or has the phone taken over?
I don't wear a watch, but I never liked wearing one to begin with. Usually my watch was fastened around a belt loop on my pants so that I just had to look down and move my shirt to tell the time. If I was going somewhere that required me to dress up a bit, or at least tuck in my shirt, I had a fob watch like this

View attachment s-l1200.webp

I also had a gold pocket watch for special occasions. But these items are now in a drawer because my phone lives in my pocket now and serves the same purpose.

My wife wears a SmartWatch, does that count?

Attachments

• s-l1200.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 51
I don't have a mobile phone or a watch. I rely on the sun, sort of like a not so tough Crocodile Dundee, lol. Night time is tough, lol.
I dont wear a watch either., and i rarely have my phone on me. but i do have some strange ability to always know the time to within 10-15 minutes... ive never used an alarm clock either, i can somehow just wake up at whatever time i need to. i think spending a lot of time in the field/bush keeps your internal clock set.....

I loved cool watches, but suddenly stopped wearing one at about 17.

I too have an unusual ability to know the time within ten or fifteen minutes, though I always chalked it up to my knowledge of astronomy.

Since then, I have learned that some Sensitives cannot tolerate metal on their skin.
This may be at least part of the reason that, even though I have been married a couple of times, have never been able to wear a wedding ring. Or any ring. Drives me nuts! Like a watch!

All I wear daily is my left hand bracelet of protection stones.