International Hangover Day!

It’s funny. When you have a bad hangover, you tend to say “I’m never drinking ever again”. Then Friday comes back round….Lol.
For the Record; I haven’t had a hangover in many, many years. Grateful for that.

I had a couple of sloppy moments in my youth, but I know when to stop. Not preaching at all, I get sick after more than two drinks. I think God knew what he was doing lol. This has kept me from overindulging for a lifetime lol.

I've done much worse than a hangover. I've passed out at least twice, both on the floor and the bed. I haven't had any interest in doing so in years, because I had half of a large bottle of whiskey by myself. I was so drunk I had to crawl to the bathroom. That experience was both memorable and forgettable.

I've done much worse than a hangover. I've passed out at least twice, both on the floor and the bed. I haven't had any interest in doing so in years, because I had half of a large bottle of whiskey by myself. I was so drunk I had to crawl to the bathroom. That experience was both memorable and forgettable.
Hiya, Wolf! Yup, been there, done that once myself.

I had a couple of sloppy moments in my youth, but I know when to stop. Not preaching at all, I get sick after more than two drinks. I think God knew what he was doing lol. This has kept me from overindulging for a lifetime lol.
Same here! I never cared much for alcohol after that one experience; I couldn't even stand the smell of it for years. The most I can tolerate is half a glass of white wine diluted, on special occasions.

Reactions: Paulm
Hiya, Wolf! Yup, been there, done that once myself.
Hiya, Deb. My experience was frowned upon when I told my dad what I'd done. He didn't have a problem with it, but on the other hand, he also didn't like it. It was a last-minute decision to get hammered. I still drink from time to time, but I no longer really have so much of a desire for a hangover.

Reactions: Debi