I have this recurring dream

Have you listened in to the Beyond Darkness from last week on these entities? Also, Heidi Hollis is one of the experts on this so do check out her website.

I have yet to find a way to be rid of one that has followed my son for 35 years now. They are thought to perhaps be Djinn, which is why they don't respond to Holy Water, etc.
Not everything responds to holy water and/or faith. Even when I met satan in a dream once, it was a peaceful conversation but I told him "no" when he said he wanted me. Satan will walk away sometimes but many of his demons will straight up kill you if you try to get rid of them.

It's been a while since I picked up a Quran but from what I understand, satan is a djinn according to Islam. But usually they are seriously deformed creatures. Imagine a failed lab experiment chanting "kill me". I've seen djinn in my dreams. They don't look like men :eek:. Any Muslims on this forum that could elaborate and possibly correct me if I'm not explaining this right?

Everyone's interpretation is different of religious texts. The two leading experts in the research are Heidi Hollis and Rosemary Ellen Guilley, who both feel Djinn and demons are a bit like cousins...of different dimensions. I highly suggest you check out some of their material on their research. I've found it to be helpful in my understanding of these entities.

One thing I will tell you I've found, is the more you talk about them or acknowledge them, the more they show up.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Everyone's interpretation is different of religious texts. The two leading experts in the research are Heidi Hollis and Rosemary Ellen Guilley, who both feel Djinn and demons are a bit like cousins...of different dimensions. I highly suggest you check out some of their material on their research. I've found it to be helpful in my understanding of these entities.

One thing I will tell you I've found, is the more you talk about them or acknowledge them, the more they show up.
We talking djinn or batman when you say the more you talk and acknowledge the more they show up?

We talking djinn or batman when you say the more you talk and acknowledge the more they show up?
Hatman I mean. Unless someone's being haunted by batman

This particular entity they refer to as Hatman.

And, BTW, Adam West, or Batman, just died today.
I thought last year was the year of celebrity deaths.