I have this recurring dream

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
a man looks through my window. It's odd because my wife and I sleep upstairs and in this dream the man is looking through my living room window. First time I only saw it as it walked away, not as it was looking at me. Second time the man looked straight at me. Maybe it's my fear of a Break and enter happening in my home, or maybe something beyond this plane is trying to contact me. That's scary because with each dream the man becomes more tangible. First he was a shadow, second he was in colour. He gave me the worst stare. What the hell does this all mean? I'm kind of worried because I've had quite a few prophetic dreams in the past 12 years.

First he wore a hoodie. Second guy had a homburg.
Like I said he's gradually getting more tangible. More human. But with an ungodly gaze. That hasn't changed

Last night I saw something almost. It was all blurry but I saw a shadow man so I shook myself awake. I ain't letting him get anywhere near me.

You may be dealing with the Hatman. If so, it's not a good thing, trust me.

You may be dealing with the Hatman. If so, it's not a good thing, trust me.
What do I do? Im not catholic so i can't get a priest to help

Have you listened in to the Beyond Darkness from last week on these entities? Also, Heidi Hollis is one of the experts on this so do check out her website.

I have yet to find a way to be rid of one that has followed my son for 35 years now. They are thought to perhaps be Djinn, which is why they don't respond to Holy Water, etc.