Guns, Ammo, and Gun Gear

just use subsonic ammo for the .22 and go with the 9mm for the next one....

I went with a Silencerco sparrow today. Also ordered a FN 502T to go with it. All my distributors are sold out of the 9mm I want. Even on the Silencerco website they got nothing. Right now form 4s are seeing really fast turn around times so they're in high demand. I had 1 sparrow in the store so I walked in and pulled it from the shelf and started the process using silencer shop.
My 45 can will work for now on my 9mms. I really just want 1 for the mp-5 that has a tri lug adapter.
I'm gonna endup with alot of suppressors.
I may need to get into reloading just so I can make my own subsonic rounds. I got alot of brass laying around...lol

432519091_802846758540459_1883430252465106106_n.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Tworivers71
I went with a Silencerco sparrow today. Also ordered a FN 502T to go with it. All my distributors are sold out of the 9mm I want. Even on the Silencerco website they got nothing. Right now form 4s are seeing really fast turn around times so they're in high demand. I had 1 sparrow in the store so I walked in and pulled it from the shelf and started the process using silencer shop.
My 45 can will work for now on my 9mms. I really just want 1 for the mp-5 that has a tri lug adapter.
I may need to get into reloading just so I can make my own subsonic rounds. I got alot of brass laying around...lol
I know all about brass clean up :D Need help? Those Coords? :D

Reactions: Lynne
I tell ya K9, if there is a hostel take over, I want to be living in your house. I think it would be the safest place on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: K9-1
I tell ya K9, if there is a hostel take over, I want to be living in your house. I think it would be the safest place on earth.

I hope it never happens! I like my guns and stuff,but now they're just for fun and collecting. I just want everyone to get along and be cool to one and other!

Reactions: Lynne and Stevedog
I hope it never happens! I like my guns and stuff,but now they're just for fun and collecting. I just want everyone to get along and be cool to one and other!
me too!

Reactions: K9-1
My last suppressor took 7mo before I called the atf on a Tuesday and by Friday of the same week I got it. This 1 only took 10 days counting weekends. Its just a 22lr can for plinking without making the wife mad and scaring the dogs and cats.
Yes! I bought a new gun to go with it.
1000002166.jpg

Reactions: Tworivers71
My last suppressor took 7mo before I called the atf on a Tuesday and by Friday of the same week I got it. This 1 only took 10 days counting weekends. Its just a 22lr can for plinking without making the wife mad and scaring the dogs and cats.
Yes! I bought a new gun to go with it.
View attachment 57748
That’s an FN yea?

That’s an FN yea?

Yep! FN 502.
I already put 200rnd thru it an not 1 issue. They pack it in oil and thin grease on the inside of the slide. So I took mine completely apart and degreased and wiped off all the excess oil. Then reassembled and applied oil as needed. Even did the mags.
I was pretty sure the lack of a good cleaning was why I saw youtube vids and different internet threads of the FN having issues and a break in period.
Only had 1 bad round and it was the ammo not the gun.

My dream ride for the zombie apocalypse. Adding 6 50cals on top 4 for the sides and 2 for front and rear :D;)
434325006_895754149151343_1506810074995093691_n.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Lynne and K9-1