Friday 4 September 2015 - Mike Marcum joins Art

LOL Obviously, you have a strong opinion on that one! ;) I stated at the beginning of the thread, this one was going to be one you either loved or hated. I've got you down for the hated vote! :)

I'd like to put a Dog Shock Collar around his neck and every time he repeated that word or phrase, shock the snot out of him !!!!

I'd like to put a Dog Shock Collar around his neck and every time he repeated that word or phrase, shock the snot out of him !!!!
LOL! Many of us had the same feeling last night, Rolede! We gave up counting after the first half hour. If it had been a drinking game, no one would have been left standing after the first hour.

I had the misfortune once to attend a lecture on the history of Florida by a State employee. I recognized her from a previous encounter/lecture and this time I was ready with pen and paper to keep score - She said "Actually" 35 times in 37 minutes!

Others I hate- "Realistically" and the all time classic "You know" ! If I was the host I would respond each time with "No, I don't know"

The other one I hate is the old "ummmmm" in between every sentence.

I had the misfortune once to attend a lecture on the history of Florida by a State employee. I recognized her from a previous encounter/lecture and this time I was ready with pen and paper to keep score - She said "Actually" 35 times in 37 minutes!

Others I hate- "Realistically" and the all time classic "You know" ! If I was the host I would respond each time with "No, I don't know"
Did you catch the "Flat Earth Guy"....
"With All Due Respect" you missed a good one...."With All Due Respect"
LOL

Reactions: Debi
You AND your "dog shock collar" might have been responsible for him losing another two years and waking up in Ohio....again
LOL

I sat through the show last night, i wasn't impressed at all. Although it was a show a lot of people asked for, and Art gave it to them.
It's a hit or a miss, so is life. I'm looking forward the shows next week.

I sat through the show last night, i wasn't impressed at all. Although it was a show a lot of people asked for, and Art gave it to them.
It's a hit or a miss, so is life. I'm looking forward the shows next week.
Why not a producer getting a feel for a guest like this BEFORE ??
Is he or she WORTH an Art interview ?
In this case....NO

Why not a producer getting a feel for a guest like this BEFORE ??
Is he or she WORTH an Art interview ?
In this case....NO
The thing is, everyone WANTED to hear from him again. It was a highly asked for guest! Everyone wanted to hear the end of the story. As far as that goes, I think we DID hit the end of the story.

The thing is, everyone WANTED to hear from him again. It was a highly asked for guest! Everyone wanted to hear the end of the story. As far as that goes, I think we DID hit the end of the story.
Well....some stories are better left alone.....
my opinion