Favored tools and utensils

Last edited:
I have Jaysons knife…... No earthly idea who Jayson is. But, I have his knife. Lol. I vaguely remember, but I believe I found it when I was working at the Mexichem plant back in 2015. I’ve had it ever since, it is my number one goto….

View attachment 49885
Klein Tools are mainly electrician products that i've seen.

Army knife, specialty paint scrapper , screwdriver for taking off wall outlet cover plates , caulk gun, ....

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Putters are like old girlfriends. I will always love them.
And It may be really hard to kick the current favorite out of the bag. That putter is that great. So right now, occasionally we need time apart. Sometimes it's me, and need a time out.

Oh, my kitchen scissors. And the sandwich making knife.

Putters are like old girlfriends. I will always love them.
And It may be really hard to kick the current favorite out of the bag. That putter is that great. So right now, occasionally we need time apart. Sometimes it's me, and need a time out.

Oh, my kitchen scissors. And the sandwich making knife.
love ya!

Reactions: Paintman
I have Jaysons knife…... No earthly idea who Jayson is. But, I have his knife. Lol. I vaguely remember, but I believe I found it when I was working at the Mexichem plant back in 2015. I’ve had it ever since, it is my number one goto….

View attachment 49885
that knife looks like it is pretty well balanced and feels good to hold

Actually, I have this little travel pillow that I can't sleep without, because I use it while reading in bed. If it were missing, I'd be forlorn, lol.
Oh yeah...I have MY pillow and it is THE pillow! Nobody touches it. I can't sleep without that particular pillow. I own two of them...just in case the old one wears out! It's a very soft and pliable feather pillow, and once in awhile I will end up spitting out a feather, but I cannot sleep without it.