Favored tools and utensils

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I have a very quirky family that has "favorites".
My husband has "his" spoon and fork and a particular pocket knife he won't be without.
My son has his favorite cup and won't use another and will not let anyone touch "his" favorite hammer.
Do you or your family members have specific items that are favored or that they won't be without?
Please tell me I'm not the only family that has this weird problem. :eek:

Agreed, Sel, Estwings can be handed-down for generations.

I have tried all kinds of multi-tool, but my favorite is my Leatherman Wingman. Not too big or too small, tough, good grade of steel.
A multi-tool is vital equipment for any kind of field work. Astronomy to paranormal Video production.

I do admit to having a favorite spatula when cooking, lol.

Last edited:
I have Jaysons knife…... No earthly idea who Jayson is. But, I have his knife. Lol. I vaguely remember, but I believe I found it when I was working at the Mexichem plant back in 2015. I’ve had it ever since, it is my number one goto….

IMG_4611.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4610.jpeg
    IMG_4610.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
I have a favorite saddle, does that count lol. I really can't think of anything, but I do have some things that are sentimental, I wouldn't consider them utensils.

I have Jaysons knife…... No earthly idea who Jayson is. But, I have his knife. Lol. I vaguely remember, but I believe I found it when I was working at the Mexichem plant back in 2015. I’ve had it ever since, it is my number one goto….

View attachment 49885
rugged . I like it

Reactions: Lynne
I remember when I was in kindergarten, and there was this one spoon that I refused to eat my oatmeal with. It was real silver, and I hated the taste! I don't have any favorite dishes or utensils, though.