Does Coast to Coast use paid actors as "callers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Lady Shadow the Metaphysical witch. I am into metaphysical things but don't think I have the discipline to do daily rituals. Or even weekly rituals. I'm still working on my New Year's resolution to start doing affirmations daily and to start meditating.

Both. It is an 800 page book. I was thinking of getting it, but still haven't read the Celtic magic and 2 other Wicca books on my kindle yet. So I should probably read those before getting any more books.
Yes, child of grace...finish what's on your plate first! lol I still have Starhawk's books, and I think an old one from Sybil Leek. I have Scott Cunningham's, too. See, I'm from the old school. :D

I like Lady Shadow the Metaphysical witch. I am into metaphysical things but don't think I have the discipline to do daily rituals. Or even weekly rituals. I'm still working on my New Year's resolution to start doing affirmations daily and to start meditating.
Lady Shadow is good, too. You know, Nekki, you don't have to do daily rituals unless you want to! Modern witches can do as much, or as little, as they wish. It's living it that counts...not the rituals. There are as many traditions of wicca as there are denominations of Christians. The nice thing about wicca is there are no dogmas, or set rules other than the "Do as ye will but harm none" law.

The nice thing about wicca is there are no dogmas, or set rules other than the "Do as ye will but harm none" law.
Sounds like what I am doing now.
r7vsx2.gif

Both. It is an 800 page book. I was thinking of getting it, but still haven't read the Celtic magic and 2 other Wicca books on my kindle yet. So I should probably read those before getting any more books.
My problem is that when I see a good sale on something (better yet, a freebie) I might read one day I tend to jump on it. Therefore, I have a few hundred books on my Fire. I'm just finishing a re-read of Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber series, which is better than I remembered. Of course it's probably been 20 years since my last reading!

Excellent research. I too have heard the Snoormeister receive obviously planted calls where he responds with a equally obvious scripted answer. Painful to listen to, as are all Snoory broadcasts...

I bet that Coast has to pay people to call because no one would call because no one listens to the show. Now if coast pays us to listen to the show.
LOL, you should send Noory an email, floating him the idea. :D

Reactions: Sr-71 and surge
Status
Not open for further replies.