Does Coast to Coast use paid actors as "callers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going to be on this Friday? Yay. You're a great guest.
Briefly! I just feel the need to honor our lost sisters in the traditional Wiccan way on the traditional night of remembering the dead. I'm going to try and set up the alter and post a pic of it here on Thursday so you can see what it looks like. The ritual itself will be short and sweet.

And thank you for the compliment, hon. (I'd like to set up my therapy session with you on Saturday, please! lol)

Briefly! I just feel the need to honor our lost sisters in the traditional Wiccan way on the traditional night of remembering the dead. I'm going to try and set up the alter and post a pic of it here on Thursday so you can see what it looks like. The ritual itself will be short and sweet.
Two things. First, it would be awsome if Bob could get Juika the witch lady who was recently on with Whorge. (I cringed wwhen Noory asked her if she was falling in love with him.)

Second, this is what a real interview sounds like. This is Jim Derogatis (music show) interviewing someone who was recently on with the Whorge. The guest sounds even more intelligent when a real host with thoughtful questions interviews him.

http://www.prx.org/pieces/132849-465-sound-opinions-show-10-24-2014

Reactions: surge and Debi
It irritates me no end when Whorge asks women those kind of questions!!! How demeaning. I missed her that night. Wanted to hear her but just fell asleep finally right before she came on.

It irritates me no end when Whorge asks women those kind of questions!!! How demeaning. I missed her that night. Wanted to hear her but just fell asleep finally right before she came on.
Oh, what a train wreck. He kept asking her Are you a witch? Are you a witch? Do you go to witch parties? Yes, he actually said that. He also asked her if she was falling in love with him (as if).

Oh, what a train wreck. He kept asking her Are you a witch? Are you a witch? Do you go to witch parties? Yes, he actually said that. He also asked her if she was falling in love with him (as if).
Witch parties? Where's my invite! LOL Good grief. So, I know she wrote an encyclopedia of witchcraft, so I have to ask, is she a practicing witch or did she just compile the info?

Witch parties? Where's my invite! LOL Good grief. So, I know she wrote an encyclopedia of witchcraft, so I have to ask, is she a practicing witch or did she just compile the info?
Both. It is an 800 page book. I was thinking of getting it, but still haven't read the Celtic magic and 2 other Wicca books on my kindle yet. So I should probably read those before getting any more books.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.